Attachments

• Halle Berry.jpg
    Halle Berry.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 145
  • Halle.jpg
    Halle.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 133
Jay pushed Coco out and now JF kickin JL out the curb. :thumbup::thumbup:

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Yep. I think they rank lower in ratings than the paint drying channel now.
And are going to replace the host of one of their only #1 shows because they are afraid of losing viewers... crackheads would run that company better than the suits that have it now. When Leno leaves I will also stop watching The Tonight show again,( stopped when Coco was on), been watching all my life.

And are going to replace the host of one of their only #1 shows because they are afraid of losing viewers... crackheads would run that company better than the suits that have it now. When Leno leaves I will also stop watching The Tonight show again,( stopped when Coco was on), been watching all my life.

Me too.

I will move right along to Jimmy.
I like Jimmy as well as Jay.
If Jay retires, Jimmy is the perfect successor.

Biggest problem I have with him is the fact that he didn't come on till 12:30 and I should have been in bed asleep by then, so the time change is a welcome change to me.

We stopped watching "Tonight" when Conan got the shaft and Leno did nothing to help the issue.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)