The Tonight Show with Jay Leno! Part Deux

I really don't see him going to FOX since right now Arsenio Hall is back on there.

Arsenio Hall is syndicated by tribune. Fox does not have a dog in the fight at this time.

Fox is the only logical choice for The Jay Leno Show. Since he's not under a no complete clause, I'm sure Fox can move TMZ and Dish Nation back 30-minutes and start Jay off at 11:00 pm. Here's how I see the ratings shakeout:

1. Leno
2. Fallon
3. Letterman
4. Everyone else

Fox is the only logical choice for The Jay Leno Show. Since he's not under a no complete clause, I'm sure Fox can move TMZ and Dish Nation back 30-minutes and start Jay off at 11:00 pm. Here's how I see the ratings shakeout:

1. Leno
2. Fallon
3. Letterman
4. Everyone else
11 pm would be a BAD time frame ...
Most will chose the Local news over the late night guys.
After the news, people would still have another choice of who to watch and dvr.

I've been making a point of watching Jimmy for the last few weeks. If his 11:30 show is the same, and there is no reason to think otherwise, it will be a worthy replacement. Dave is funny, but something about him has always rubbed me the wrong way after long-term exposure. And Craig is getting very old and tired. If you watch him every night like I have for the last several years, he is getting tired of his own schtick.

Who Might Want To Buy AMC Networks, Scripps, Or Starz?

CBS' Jericho: A Familiar Story

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)