The Voice

I'm getting a little annoyed that Cassadee Pope's record company keeps releasing one song after another as singles, but I am certain there will be NO DISCOUNT on the whole album, even though I have bought many of the songs. I'll just end up buying the remainder of the songs, and then change the info for the four singles so they are part of the album playlist I guess.

Kylie Minogue Joins BBC's 'The Voice UK' as Coach

The Hollywood Reporter previously reported that the Australian pop star was likely to get the spot, but had yet to sign on. Minogue will work with will.i.am and Tom Jones whose returns for season three of the singing talent show the U.K. public broadcaster also confirmed on Wednesday.
The fourth remaining coaching position will be filled "in due course," the BBC said Wednesday.

hollywoodreporter.com

I'd really like it if we split "The Voice" Thread into one for The Voice in the US, and one for the international ones. I appreciate that some of you are very passionate about the other editions of the show, but I think it would be beneficial to overall thread traffic if we keep them separated. Thoughts?

I'll be a little late watching the premiere. I was going to leave Las Vegas Sunday, but it looks like it'll be Monday now, don't know if I can handle 10-11 hrs in the truck and stay up and watch it in Albuquerque Monday night. May be Wednesday or Thursday before I get to it. Just getting used to west coast time, the change going back to Oklahoma is going to be tough.

My wife jokes with me that I have a "Cassadee Pope crush" - she is right, probably. :) But I had commented on her instagram feed about the fact that she is releasing a fifth single this week, and was a bit annoyed that I'd probably end up having to re-purchase them when the album came out, because there was no indication that they were parts of the album. She actually commented back (or whoever is running her page; I'm not silly enough to think it is necessarily her) saying that "no, it's a 'complete your album' deal. That made me happy. :D

24 hours away from the best part starting (imho) I like the blind auditions the best ...

Timer is set. But this part of the season is the hardest for me, in that it fills a LOT of hours, and I have limited tv viewing time. I'm often behind, and while I love the Blinds, I'm also fine with just seeing who makes it to Hollywood. I just wish Usher and Shakira were still on it. I really don't like Christina the Diva, and can take or leave CeeLo.