The Voice

Watching it now, was at football playoff semifinals for my youngest nephew. Sucks to go undefeated and get beat in the semifinals on a blocked extra point.

There have been some really good performances so far this series. I've been surprised by some of the performances.

I guess I'm a little late to the party with Cassadee Pope's new album, but just was listening to some tracks and it's pretty dang good. (That's my best okie and Blake Shelton impression there).

I guess I'm a little late to the party with Cassadee Pope's new album, but just was listening to some tracks and it's pretty dang good. (That's my best okie and Blake Shelton impression there).

I bought all the singles and then the album, it is very good. I like it a lot. A shame that girl mangled her cover of Wasting all these tears.

Found it interesting that all three of Blake's final 3 are in the top 100 of the rock charts on iTunes.

And the indie singer with the almost hump back has three songs in the iTunes top 100 for pop. Yet on the all genres chart, it's the former apple store genius who is ranked highest. At least last night.

None of Blake's finalists grab me this year, I think Tessanne or Jacquie might make it ... not sure what the eastern time zone was thinking on that save, I like her but... to make it fair they should let the Mountain & Western have a vote with the results announced at the end of the west show.

I don't care for the twitter save thing. I kind of like Jacquie the best this year although Cole is pretty good too. No one really grabs my attention every week, like the past few seasons.

I think in my opinion, which is usually wrong Jacquie, Will, James and Ray nailed it tonight followed closely by Cole.
Matthew and Tessanne were so so with Caroline the weakest of the night.

Here I thought I was the only one. She's good but not as great as they keep hyping her. Her Matthew and Caroline would have been my bottom 3

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using SatelliteGuys

Matthew should have been gone weeks ago as well. I kind of liked Caroline, but think she went as far as she could go. I thought CeeLo had a decent team earlier on, but he got blown out.

If I had to guess, I think Apple store boy will win the whole thing, and then disappear into oblivion, like all but Cassadee Pope and maybe Danielle Bradberry.

Matthew should have been gone weeks ago as well. I kind of liked Caroline, but think she went as far as she could go. I thought CeeLo had a decent team earlier on, but he got blown out.

If I had to guess, I think Apple store boy will win the whole thing, and then disappear into oblivion, like all but Cassadee Pope and maybe Danielle Bradberry.
I saw Danielle Bradberry CD's at Hastings for $10.49 a little while ago, didn't see Cassadee Pope's CD though ...

This could be interesting. Kylie Minogue has already been announced as joining The Voice Uk, but now Kylie and Will I Am are also joining The Voice Australia as Seal and the amazing Delta Goodrem are departing. That will be interesting as The Voice UK Live shows and finales haven't been finished yet the last 2 years when The Voice Australia starts up with the Blind Auditions. Someone is going to get a lot of frequent flyer miles.

Last edited by a moderator:
I enjoyed the elimination show this week - Always great to see Cassadee. She has been on the show three times since winning. Twice this season. Plus I enjoyed the Swon Brothers. Quite good.

I am looking forward to the final, and plan to vote with my iTunes account, most likely, for Will.

Ok, so at 10am eastern, Tesann is sitting #1 and #4, plus #18 and #19 on the Overall iTunes charts. Jacquie Lee is at #9, 23, and 33. Will is at #11, #12, and #55.

I'll be surprised if this isn't the final outcome. Yet, if it is, I predict another "The Voice" winner like from seasons 1 and 2. Who did you say? That's right, no one remembers, because they have not done anything. And are no longer in the public consciousness. Nothing against Tesann, but Lil Miss Christina wannabe has a much better chance of doing something (and I'll admit she can sing, but am so sick of Christina and ready for her to go away again). And I think Will could be quite successful too, although maybe as part of a band and not a solo artist.

Should be interesting, but I suspect the outcome will be pre-ordained.

British TV show Naked Attraction on MAX+

“The Wheel of Time” on Amazon Prime Video