The Walking Dead on AMC

We all know Alexandria is doomed. The question is just how and when.

This week I experienced the most uncomfortable cocktail party ever, and found that the mousiest member of the group is by far the scariest. I'll take the cookies... Jeez! I won't way anything!

Reactions: Annie61
We do?
How so?

Because it's a TV show and stagnating at one location for more than a season or two is not part of their modus operandi. That is, unless they are planning to end the series and everyone lives uncomfortably ever-after.

The whole gang is definitely suffering from PTSD, but they seem more like caged animals more than trying to fit in. Also the teasers for the next episodes were intriguing.

I could see them staying through the end of the current set of episodes, like the prison stay a while and have it all come to a head next season.

I see this season ending with some sort of attack and some deaths but I believe they will still be in Alexandria next season as well.

It is hard to say, but I rather see them spend some time here and sort of let their guard down before it goes crazy. Essentially just when they think it just might work something happens. I hope to see an outside force attack rather than it be evil inside like Terminus. I still think it will go back to the "radio" broadcasts that Tyrese heard as he was dying. I wonder who they will "add" to the family when they have to leave.

The thing is that with both Terminus and the penitentiary under their belt, I don't see them lowering their guard. I see them getting more and more unsettled with the situation in Alexandria.

As to the "radio broadcasts" Tyrese was hearing, I don't see foreshadowing. I could be wrong, but they were about stuff in Tyrese's past.

I think Carol should win the best Mrs. Cleaver award. She is so good with children , wearing sweaters, making cookies and of course flower arrangements. Just look at the flowers Lizzie, just look at the flowers..........

:hiding

It is hard to say, but I rather see them spend some time here and sort of let their guard down before it goes crazy. Essentially just when they think it just might work something happens. I hope to see an outside force attack rather than it be evil inside like Terminus. I still think it will go back to the "radio" broadcasts that Tyrese heard as he was dying. I wonder who they will "add" to the family when they have to leave.

I'm pretty confident the radio was all in Tyrese's head. He was hallucinating just like Rick wasn't actually talking to his dead wife on the phone.

I guess it comes down to how fast one wants the series to progress. I rather spend time exploring how the group would be forced to settle in to a "safe" environment for a while before they are forced to move on. I do not like it when all they do is run around in the wild. I would really like to see them staying here through the first half of next season before they are forced out. I want to see Darrel contemplating making cookies before it goes crazy!

I really enjoyed that episode. It shows how quickly the group is welcome with open arms to the beginnings of distrust. It also shows how Rick and the gang will not allow others to get them killed, with the once obvious and gruesome exception this week. This is a good blueprint of how things will turn. Whether the gang walks out, is forced out, or if they take the place over is really the question now. The people of Alexandria have obviously never had to deal with the "outside" and are completely unprepared.

Then there is the scary boy working his magic on Carol! Time to dispatch another psychopath before he can do any damage. :)

Reactions: MikeD-C05
I really enjoyed that episode. It shows how quickly the group is welcome with open arms to the beginnings of distrust. It also shows how Rick and the gang will not allow others to get them killed, with the once obvious and gruesome exception this week. This is a good blueprint of how things will turn. Whether the gang walks out, is forced out, or if they take the place over is really the question now. The people of Alexandria have obviously never had to deal with the "outside" and are completely unprepared.

Then there is the scary boy working his magic on Carol! Time to dispatch another psychopath before he can do any damage. :)

The boy is not a psycho, his dad is abusive. He said he didn't need the gun but his mom did. Carol kept asking questions because she is sensitive to that since she was abused by her husband. The boy's mother is getting beat by the dad.

One other thing I need to say. I really dislike Gabriel. He needs to be killed off. Thinks he's so righteous when he's just a sinful man that can't take care of himself or others.

Reactions: Annie61 and KAB

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)