The Walking Dead on AMC

If you notice there are no Children Walkers. The babies were torn apart and there was nothing left . Remember the baby car seat in on the Highway a few episodes back? Blood and no baby. I imagine the same for any little children too. So if the girl is around, she will be most likely either be found alive or be found torn to shreds.

If you notice there are no Children Walkers. The babies were torn apart and there was nothing left . Remember the baby car seat in on the Highway a few episodes back? Blood and no baby. I imagine the same for any little children too. So if the girl is around, she will be most likely either be found alive or be found torn to shreds.
dang your right. they need to find her though! lol

walking dead is going to be on this sunday but not on 12/4/11 while hell on wheels is on i wonder why :)

Much better than the previous two or three. The majority of cable drama series do split seasons these days. Some network shows, too.

i want to see the rest of season 2 now not in febuary!

Look at it this way. The month of December will be full of Holiday celebrating and Christmas specials coming out of your butt on tv. By January you'll need time to recover from the holidays and you will have to get your W-2s together so you can do your Taxes. So February will just about be the right time to see the rest of the season. Besides, the zombies aren't going anywhere. They still be walking around come February.;)

Look at it this way. The month of December will be full of Holiday celebrating and Christmas specials coming out of your butt on tv. By January you'll need time to recover from the holidays and you will have to get your W-2s together so you can do your Taxes. So February will just about be the right time to see the rest of the season. Besides, the zombies aren't going anywhere. They still be walking around come February.;)

lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)