The Walking Dead on AMC

Talking Dead should be a hoot.
Guests Scott Gimple, Greg Nicotero and Conan O’Brien

Is anyone else worried that they are building the season premiere up too much and might be disappointed by it? I'm getting so excited for it that I'm afraid I'll be let down.

Hell, there was a 10-minute block for a TWD teaser Wednesday night and I was very disappointed when it only lasted what seemed like 30-60 seconds !

I predict Carol will be the hero, to save them, and Glen does not die yet. Maybe she will dress up like a walker and shoot them, let's see how close I come

And we also see Morgan again ,very soon

Season_four_carol_peletier_(2).png
tumblr_mxislnbmab1rh2p4to7_250.gif

Hell, there was a 10-minute block for a TWD teaser Wednesday night and I was very disappointed when it only lasted what seemed like 30-60 seconds !

Cant wait for this show to start the 12th should be good season!! :)

Yep, I too am really looking forward to tonight's Season Premiere episode. I don't know about y'all but I have a hankerin' for some Soilent Green. :)

And yes, I have the feeling we're going to see Carol very shortly. Perhaps we should open the Chat Server? Hey, what happened to the SatGuys Chat Server?

Great episode!
A fantastic death scene right off the bat (kept waiting for Glenn to get a knock on his noggin'. Also, I cannot believe how quickly Terminus fell. Finally, Carol is an Army of One. Nice to see that Morgan will be reappearing next week. How long? We shall see.

Great episode!
A fantastic death scene right off the bat (kept waiting for Glenn to get a knock on his noggin'. Also, I cannot believe how quickly Terminus fell. Finally, Carol is an Army of One. Nice to see that Morgan will be reappearing next week. How long? We shall see.
Hope for a long time, good actor great part for him too

So it sounds like it wasn't a disappointment then? I didn't watch it last night but hoping to after work today.

I liked it but I never really got the negative feelings towards the show that many people on this website did. To me it's always been a pretty awesome show and the ratings and professional reviewers mostly back that up.

Out of all the characters on that show, Carol has shown the most growth ,for better or worse , of them all. From mousey, battered, housewife to the most bad ass woman of them all. She can teach children how to kill zombies with a knife, kill a psychopathic girl with a bullet to the brain: "just look at the flowers Lizzie, just look at the flowers.....BANG" , she can Blow up a village full of cannibals with a rifle shot and a bottle rocket . She is FEARLESS!!!! :laser

It was also very heartwarming to see all the people, who have been separated since after the prison fell , to get back together ,including baby Judith with Rick and Carl. Over all a Very satisfying episode. :bigok

Reactions: TNGTony
It was also very heartwarming to see all the people, who have been separated since after the prison fell , to get back together ,including baby Judith with Rick and Carl. Over all a Very satisfying episode. :bigok
Yeh, the scene toward the end of them all walking the railroad track was a heart wrencher.

Reactions: MikeD-C05
Definitely not a disappointment for me! I even delayed the Eagles vs Giants game to watch Twd first.All in all, great night of viewing.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I liked it but I never really got the negative feelings towards the show that many people on this website did. To me it's always been a pretty awesome show and the ratings and professional reviewers mostly back that up.

I totally agree, but since last night's episode played out like a season finale, I'm sure a lot of folks will get disappointed with the slower pacing we'll undoubtedly see in future episodes. Regardless, Lennie James's character coming back should be awesome!

My only problem with past seasons, especially the last, were those unbelievable or poorly explained moments. There was really only one last night and that was
going from Carol searching Terminus alone (not knowing where to find everyone) covered head to toe in zombie gore to being suddenly reunited with the gang almost as soon as they got out, totally clean, like she just got out of a hot shower. At least a scene showing her realizing they weren't there anymore (seeing them hop the fence off in the distance) would've been nice. The show actually could've gotten another decent episode out of the gang going back in to search and rescue her while wiping out the remaining Terminus folk.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts