The Walking Dead on AMC

Correct me if I'm wrong, but they didn't know who caused the ruckus that allowed them to escape.

Also, she did a pretty damn good job of sneaking up on them too, huh ? ;)

No, but they could've ran into Tyrese, who went out looking for her. Or they could've found her (perhaps in a bad situation and in need of rescue) when they went back into Terminus.

Huh ? Tyrese stayed put in that house/cabin and they didn't go back to Terminus (interesting: "Terminus" exists in the dictionary Android/Google uses for the keyboard).

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Just watched the episode tonight. I loved it! I feel so jacked up and ready for the next episode. So great seeing the majority of them back together again.

Huh ? Tyrese stayed put in that house/cabin and they didn't go back to Terminus (interesting: "Terminus" exists in the dictionary Android/Google uses for the keyboard).
Terminus was actually Atlanta's original name. Figured the author used it because of that.

Stupid DVR cut off right after the credits ended only grabbing the first few seconds of the post credit scene.

Here it is for those that had the same issue.

I think the next episode looks pretty good though. They get to meet Father Gabriel so we introduce a new character into the show that's from the comics. Did anyone watch the Talking Dead after the show? They went over a lot of things in the show that I missed.

One thing I noticed about the start of this season was how much further they pushed the gore. I don't want to give any spoilers but that early scene where there was some blood spurting I was very surprised how graphic it was. I actually said "Oh Sh*t!" out loud when I saw it.

Yea, the show has always been gory, but Sunday nights episode had gore on steroids.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Terminus was actually Atlanta's original name. Figured the author used it because of that.

"Terminus" is also a common word meaning the end point of something, such as a transportation line. In TWD, the place Terminus is a railway hub -- literally and figuratively, the end of the line.

"Terminus" is also a common word meaning the end point of something, such as a transportation line. In TWD, the place Terminus is a railway hub -- literally and figuratively, the end of the line.
True, but considering where TWD is filmed and located, it's more likely it was specifically used to refer to the original Atlanta name.

I would lean towards it being a rail station or town on the railway as the main reason for the name used. Not that it matters.

Morgan.png
I totally agree, but since last night's episode played out like a season finale, I'm sure a lot of folks will get disappointed with the slower pacing we'll undoubtedly see in future episodes. Regardless, Lennie James's character coming back should be awesome!

My only problem with past seasons, especially the last, were those unbelievable or poorly explained moments. There was really only one last night and that was
going from Carol searching Terminus alone (not knowing where to find everyone) covered head to toe in zombie gore to being suddenly reunited with the gang almost as soon as they got out, totally clean, like she just got out of a hot shower. At least a scene showing her realizing they weren't there anymore (seeing them hop the fence off in the distance) would've been nice. The show actually could've gotten another decent episode out of the gang going back in to search and rescue her while wiping out the remaining Terminus folk.
Yep, that would be nice. From this image of before and after you can see Morgan shows up weeks later since the sign has new weeds growing on it

Very disconcerting episode. Overall, did not care for. Heading down a dark path.

I know that there are people who don't like for the comics to be brought up,but I remember that Dale was infected/bit by a walker,then kidnapped by the cannibal hunters who(I had to look this up) ate his leg. Since the TV series has the cannibal story line out of sequence & Dale is already dead,I'm guessing that Bob is the one who was bitten by a walker & then kidnapped by the Terminus people.

Bob wasn't bitten but he may have gotten hurt by a walker. That isn't not clear at this point though. He was acting strange, like he was in pain or suffering...

I don't know, nor care, how it acted out in the comics but I'll go out on a limb and say that cooking kills the virus, so it's "safe" to eat. I could be wrong though.

Bob wasn't bitten but he may have gotten hurt by a walker. That isn't not clear at this point though. He was acting strange, like he was in pain or suffering...

I don't know, nor care, how it acted out in the comics but I'll go out on a limb and say that cooking kills the virus, so it's "safe" to eat. I could be wrong though.

That apparently was the same theory expressed in the comics by one of the cannibals.