The Walking Dead on AMC

I actually enjoy the backstory fill in episodes like this. Obviously not action packed but the season would suck without them. Carol suddenly at the hospital with no explanation? No thanks.

This was a great episode imho

Back story is nothing more than filler that they use ,when they split the group up into smaller groups. It stretches the story out to fill the season.

That part was certainly fine, but her camping out in the law office ? Her arriving at Terminus was already shown too (albeit that was a short bit).
All meant to build up the character and show how Carol has evolved over the time the show has been on.

All to IMO kill her off.

Character back story is good but sometimes it just seems like they drag it out. Too many scenes of them just sitting in silence, laying in silence and looking off into the distance....... in silence. I would be perfectly fine with this if it was a two hour episode and I got to see more of what was going on. Instead the episode ended I was left feeling unfulfilled.

All meant to build up the character and show how Carol has evolved over the time the show has been on.

All to IMO kill her off.
GOD I hope they don't kill her off. To me she is the character that has showed the most growth out of all of them. I want her and Daryl to survive till the end. Then they can become Adam and Eve and re-populate the earth ,after they kill off all the zombies of course.:laser

GOD I hope they don't kill her off. To me she is the character that has showed the most growth out of all of them. I want her and Daryl to survive till the end. Then they can become Adam and Eve and re-populate the earth ,after they kill off all the zombies of course.:laser

I don't see them killing off Carol but you never know.

One of the things that bothered me about the episode is the van scene. How in the work did the can land on its tires? It should have landed on its roof.

Reactions: TNGTony
They could do an entire flashback episode of how Donna, Gorman, and the rest of gang survived the initial apocalypse and got set up at the hospital. :p
That might be good for an episode. I think watching the beginning of the apocalypse in the hospital would be good an gorey.

I think they cg'ed it, because it appears to have landed on it's roof and then quickly flip onto the 4 wheels like normal.
Nope, it took them (4) tries. I've seen a clip of them dropping it straight down by using a crane. They pieced together bits... Part of it was the van actually falling off the bridge where you clear as day can see it going nose-first. Then when it lands, it's on the four wheels (from the crane drop).

Nope, it took them (4) tries. I've seen a clip of them dropping it straight down by using a crane. They pieced together bits... Part of it was the van actually falling off the bridge where you clear as day can see it going nose-first. Then when it lands, it's on the four wheels (from the crane drop).

I saw the same clip on Facebook. When I first watched the show I thought it was dumb and then when I saw the making of it I thought it was worse. They proved that the van should have landed on the roof but they wanted it to land on it's wheels so they had to drop it by crane to get the result they wanted. Seemed very unrealistic to me but this is a show with zombies in it.

Yea,the van scene was very Z Nation like,one of those shake your head moments.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Reactions: MikeD-C05
It seems like a lot of people here don't watch it live or if they do, they wait a day or so to talk much. That said, I agree with about Sasha and Bob2.

Miracal Workers: Oregon Trail

2021-2022 Fall Network Lineup

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)