The Walking Dead on AMC

CDC is nowhere near Grady Memorial Hospital. Where Grady is in downtown Atlanta, right off I-75 in Fulton County, the CDC is over in Dekalb County right beside Emory University.

Nah we all know that the Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre is the secret front where the CDC hides all their zombie research in Atlanta...

Reactions: Derwin0
It was in a small, local hospital in the town he lived in (when he left the hospital, if you recall, he rode a bike to his home). Not sure if the city or the hospital were ever mentioned by name.

The Walking Dead Wiki says Rick and Shane were deputies in the King Co sheriff's department, which is fictional.

I posted at AVS that maybe, with some of the walkers, they were so rotted or decomposed that the water was strong enough to remove their heads.

In some episodes even the removal of the head was not enough to kill them. I think the water pressure was a good tactic to get the walkers away but a little bit of a stretch to imagine that it will kill them.

How will Abraham come out of this one? The flashback showed that he was at point of committing suicide before Eugene showed up with the lie. Count this to be another way people will cope with a situation like this. Gareth killed and ate lots of people but Eugene killed a bunch and almost killed this group because he was afraid. How will the group react to this? Are they going back to Rick? What else can they do?

I fully expected Abraham to get down on his knees, and eat a gun right there in front of everybody... That was before they did the flashback and show us he was going to do it earlier.

I always figured Eugene was a poser, but he sure picked a bad time to admit it.

Reactions: TNGTony
I agree. I mean did anyone actually believe that goof ball had the answer to the worlds problem?

He could be correct in assuming that DC would be the place most likely set up to defend against walkers. We know very well now that GA was not prepared... I was wondering what happened if they drove out of GA, would they lose their GA filming tax credits?

He could be correct in assuming that DC would be the place most likely set up to defend against walkers. We know very well now that GA was not prepared... I was wondering what happened if they drove out of GA, would they lose their GA filming tax credits?

They could change the credits to reflect : The Walking Dead is "partially" filmed in Georgia.

The setting doesn't have to be in Georgia, just the filming.

Same as is done with Vampire Diaries, The Originals, and Resurrection, which are all filmed here but set in other States.

The whole water hose thing was definitely one of the lamest things I've seen on this show. They should've at least clearly showed how it caved in the skulls of a couple of these older deteriorated zombies rather than just knocking the head off.

When Maggie and Glenn were talking in bed, I can't believe Maggie still has yet to mention anything about Beth, even while talking about possible lingering regrets and guilt she felt about leaving the rest of the group. It's like Beth doesn't, nor ever has, exist anymore. The "old Maggie" would've gone anywhere or done anything until she found her or learned of her fate, especially since she's the only family she has now. The writing seems a bit whacked, unless I seriously missed something.

I agree. I mean did anyone actually believe that goof ball had the answer to the worlds problem?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reading the comics and knowing this for over a year, it's been hard for me to keep quiet about Eugene. The show has done a pretty good job of portraying him though.

Reactions: Annie61
Reading the comics and knowing this for over a year, it's been hard for me to keep quiet about Eugene. The show has done a pretty good job of portraying him though.
I was actually wondering if they were going to actually make this different from the comic book. Make it a twist for us comic reading fans. But it was pretty fun watching it play out on tv.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)