The Walking Dead on AMC

I still have a bunch of questions left from that episode and am looking forward to the next one. I didn't feel like I got very much closure on what was happenign with this episode but I still enjoyed it.
Doesn't look like you are going to find any closure next week from the preview. I hope they are not going to restart hopscotching stories and characters like the second half of last season.

I enjoyed this Beth-centric episode. It's interesting to see the different community dynamics that emerge in this environment, how people adapt, compromises they (think they) have to make to survive, etc. I don't need wall-to-wall action and edge of my seat suspense to enjoy a TV drama. The only thing that really bothered me in this episode was Beth's crack shooting in a dark basement and her unlimited ammo clip at the end.

I guess we now know who was probably in the bushes with Daryl at the end of the last episode
Noah

I enjoyed this Beth-centric episode. It's interesting to see the different community dynamics that emerge in this environment, how people adapt, compromises they (think they) have to make to survive, etc. I don't need wall-to-wall action and edge of my seat suspense to enjoy a TV drama. The only thing that really bothered me in this episode was Beth's crack shooting in a dark basement and her unlimited ammo clip at the end.

I guess we now know who was probably in the bushes with Daryl at the end of the last episode
Noah

That was my guess for who was in the bushes. I'm not saying that this last episode was bad, I was just hoping to learn more but there just wasn't enough time in one episode to do it. I'm just more upset that I have to wait another week and I think they should go to two hour episodes. ;)

from the preview
The people involved in the show take huge liberties with the previews. What they showed last night may not show up for a few more episodes. Just like the previous week, wasn't everyone 99% certain we'd find out who was with Daryl ?

The only thing that really bothered me in this episode was Beth's crack shooting in a dark basement and her unlimited ammo clip at the end.
My son pointed that out too although he did mention that it might have a 15-round clip. She certainly had to use almost all of the rounds though !

Does anyone know why the electricity still worked in this place after like 3 years after the apocalypse?

They showed a pile of batteries and there were cables strung up around the hallways... But, of course how did they charge the batteries? Maybe the walkers in the basement were on treadmills?

Reactions: MikeD-C05
Did anyone catch the part, I think it was from the doctor when he was talking to Beth on the roof, about Atlanta being bombed from the air ? By the US military ? To kill walkers ?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

The people involved in the show take huge liberties with the previews. What they showed last night may not show up for a few more episodes. Just like the previous week, wasn't everyone 99% certain we'd find out who was with Daryl ?
I was referring to "next week's" sneak peek on Talking Dead, not end of Walking Dead.

Did anyone catch the part, I think it was from the doctor when he was talking to Beth on the roof, about Atlanta being bombed from the air ? By the US military ? To kill walkers ?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
I did. That ran afoul of them going to a non-battled scarred Atlanta when they went to the CDC.

Wait.... In one of season two episodes there were people describing the bombing of Atlanta. I think there was even "news" video. IIRC it was a flashback to how Lori made it out of Atlanta.

wd2050192-edit-5-things-you-might-have-missed-in-the-walking-dead-slabtown.jpg

Here is a frame grab.

Lousy video here

Last edited:
I did. That ran afoul of them going to a non-battled scarred Atlanta when they went to the CDC.
CDC is nowhere near Grady Memorial Hospital. Where Grady is in downtown Atlanta, right off I-75 in Fulton County, the CDC is over in Dekalb County right beside Emory University.

Kind of slow building suspense this week, but not a bad episode.At least we are getting a storyline not in the comics.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

CDC is nowhere near Grady Memorial Hospital. Where Grady is in downtown Atlanta, right off I-75 in Fulton County, the CDC is over in Dekalb County right beside Emory University.
Regardless, wasn't it in Atlanta with Glen and the tank, the original BagO'Guns, Merele handcuffed to the Roof?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)