The Walking Dead on AMC

I was surprised that old Gareth was taken out so quickly. But this is better than having the cannibals chasing them down all season. I wonder why they split the family back up and where the hell is Carol and Darryl now?

Why split? It was a deal done by Glen to keep Rick and Abraham from fighting. But seriously why Rick opted to stay behind and not go. Was it because he had previous disappointments of the places that he thought were filled with hopes before (Terminus, the CDC). I like this Rick and hopefully he does not go into depression Rick. As to Carol and Darryl? We only know glimpses of where they went (the car where Beth was taken) and the hospital of what is to come next.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Man, the end of that episode just left me wanting more. It seems they tracked down Beth and Daryl made it back to the church to let everyone know. I'm assuming the next episode will be showing the events of what Daryl and Carol did and saw.

Why split? It was a deal done by Glen to keep Rick and Abraham from fighting. But seriously why Rick opted to stay behind and not go. Was it because he had previous disappointments of the places that he thought were filled with hopes before (Terminus, the CDC). I like this Rick and hopefully he does not go into depression Rick. As to Carol and Darryl? We only know glimpses of where they went (the car where Beth was taken) and the hospital of what is to come next.

Rick stayed back because he wasn't going to leave until they got Daryl and Carol back. He made that very clear when talking to Abraham. I'm not sure how long it will take them to all be reunited now because it's going to take a few days to get Beth back.

If you want to know why the bat is so effective in that part of the brain, go back to season 1 and watched the episode when Rick and the group arrived at the CDC. The doctor at the CDC explains which part of the brains is the one working with the walkers. You will then know why hitting the humans in that part of the brain is effective.

Rick stayed behind to wait for Darryl & Carol.

Plus, with the growing size of the cast, splitting the group up at times makes it easier for filming, as each episode can focus on a smaller sub-group, with several episodes taking place simultaneously (like the latter half of last season did).

Rick stayed back because he wasn't going to leave until they got Daryl and Carol back. He made that very clear when talking to Abraham. I'm not sure how long it will take them to all be reunited now because it's going to take a few days to get Beth back.
Yes, you are correct Carol and Darryl.

It seems they tracked down Beth and Daryl made it back to the church to let everyone know. I'm assuming the next episode will be showing the events of what Daryl and Carol did and saw.
On another forum, someone pointed out that Daryl didn't say "Carol, come out", he just "Come on out" and no indication of who. Now I suspect it's Carol and Beth but Beth needs "help".

What was the time lapse between Daryl and Carol leaving and returning though ? It seems as if it were only 1-2 days tops yet the place where Beth was was certainly in a large city.

I was thinking Beth would come out and Carol was now captured and the group is going to have to rescue her next. As mentioned above I would not be surprised if next week's episode starts with Daryl and Carol driving off after the guys that took Beth and ends at the church where the last episode ended.

My speculation is the people in the black 300 with the cross emblem are capturing people for "experimentation" purposes (trying to cure the virus ?) and that's why she has appeared to dazed in the previews. There is that lady in some sort of police uniform though, so not sure how she ties in unless she's simply guarding Beth (and others).

If you want to know why the bat is so effective in that part of the brain, go back to season 1 and watched the episode when Rick and the group arrived at the CDC. The doctor at the CDC explains which part of the brains is the one working with the walkers. You will then know why hitting the humans in that part of the brain is effective.

Why couldn't they just have mentioned that in the episode about the trough? After all Gareth loved talking his cattle to death before and sometimes when he was eating them , why not let him mention that little fact for clarity? AFter 5 years now, it is getting hard to remember back to season one and the episode about the CDC guy. I'm sure I'm not alone in that loss of memory.

Glad the cannibals are gone, interested to find out about what happened to Beth now.

Why couldn't they just have mentioned that in the episode about the trough? After all Gareth loved talking his cattle to death before and sometimes when he was eating them , why not let him mention that little fact for clarity? AFter 5 years now, it is getting hard to remember back to season one and the episode about the CDC guy. I'm sure I'm not alone in that loss of memory.
I decided to go back to season 1 since it sets the foundation for everything. It is an enjoyable season and it shares clarity on lots of the issues that are happening on this season. How did Gareth and the Terminus people knew about this? They probably did not and only learned by trial and error. Gareth speculated to this in last night episode.

Reactions: MikeD-C05
This season has been as Good as the first season. Every episode so far has been spectacular. The massacre at the church has to be one of darkest moment of the group to maintain survivor status against a predator like Garret. Rick said best when Garret tried to rationalize a way out. Garret said we will not cross paths again but Rick answered you will cross path with others. In Ricks mind people like Garret needs to be put down and the massacre happened. Do you think Bob told Rick about Garret plan and to be careful. It Was Not Mentioned How Rick knew or did I miss that part.

This season has been as Good as the first season. Every episode so far has been spectacular. The massacre at the church has to be one of darkest moment of the group to maintain survivor status against a predator like Garret. Rick said best when Garret tried to rationalize a way out. Garret said we will not cross paths again but Rick answered you will cross path with others. In Ricks mind people like Garret needs to be put down and the massacre happened. Do you think Bob told Rick about Garret plan and to be careful. It Was Not Mentioned How Rick knew or did I miss that part.

The plan was never talked about other than we get to here then end of their meeting when Abraham says something about it being a crazy idea but may work. I believe the crazy plan was to act like they were leaving since they knew they were being watched. Since the cannibals knew that Rick's group now know they are staying at the school they figured they would leave and attack them at the school. Rick saw through their plan and knew they would come to the church as soon as they left.

It was strange how they portrayed Rick and company leaving and Gareth and crew coming to the church. Was Rick and his group supposed to be sneaking through the trees even though they certainly headed towards the 'road' ?

The plan was never talked about other than we get to here then end of their meeting when Abraham says something about it being a crazy idea but may work. I believe the crazy plan was to act like they were leaving since they knew they were being watched. Since the cannibals knew that Rick's group now know they are staying at the school they figured they would leave and attack them at the school. Rick saw through their plan and knew they would come to the church as soon as they left.
Yes, I now remember. It was quite an intense moment.

It was strange how they portrayed Rick and company leaving and Gareth and crew coming to the church. Was Rick and his group supposed to be sneaking through the trees even though they certainly headed towards the 'road' ?
I agreed. I stood there waiting and thought the hopper had frozen but it was a great idea to convey this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts