tiger woods in car crash

But not one player with talent has ever been stopped from playing Pro golf. You can't say that about baseball and it's history.

Nope...Not one...By the way, there has NEVER been a golf course, public or private that has ever admitted they they didn't want black to play on their golf course...whether is was for the PGA or the local links tournament.

The FEW that were busted, was due to someone openning their big mouth.

So that theory of yours was just leveled out.....;)

I think we have a right to know this. Do you have a full size poster of Tiger Woods in your bedroom?

A right to know what? IF you are refferring on whether there is racism in golf...yes we do. WILL you ever get the truth...because NO ONE want to be either labeled a racist or known to have run a racist organization...in this case, a golf course/country club.

IF you are referring to a right to know WHO Tiger Woods is sleeping with??!! It is none of YOURS, MINES or anyone ELSES business WHO Tiger is sleeping with!

I can understand to a certain extent, his sponsors, because most have some sort of ethics/morality type clause in them....but NOBODY outside the circle of family and his sponsors should be THAT f***ing nosy!!

IF you are referring to a right to know WHO Tiger Woods is sleeping with??!! It is none of YOURS, MINES or anyone ELSES business WHO Tiger is sleeping with!
amd_elin-nordegren.jpg

A right to know what? IF you are refferring on whether there is racism in golf...yes we do. WILL you ever get the truth...because NO ONE want to be either labeled a racist or known to have run a racist organization...in this case, a golf course/country club.

I can understand to a certain extent, his sponsors, because most have some sort of ethics/morality type clause in them....but NOBODY outside the circle of family and his sponsors should be THAT f***ing nosy!!

I have a right to know everything about Tiger. What he eats, when he goes to the bathroom, everything. I've purchased every Tiger Woods Video game Ea Sports ever put out. That gives me that right.

Well the subject has successfully been deflected to whether or not there is racism in golf. Yes there is racism in golf. Yes there is racism everywhere.

But the only person Tiger Woods has to blame for this is Tiger Woods.

Period.

Sandra

orlandosentinel.com reporting this morning that officials from the state's department of children and families have gone and visited the woods.

Well the subject has successfully been deflected to whether or not there is racism in golf. Yes there is racism in golf. Yes there is racism everywhere.

But the only person Tiger Woods has to blame for this is Tiger Woods.

Period.

Sandra

NO ONE has stated that it was anyone's fault but Tigers. HE is the one that slept with these women.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts