TUFF TV now on 83.0W

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I don't know how many here have read the thread at RTV's facebook site, but it is a little disturbing..... I don't want to see this happen.

"amc-9 is the back up feed for tv stations and is not authorized to be used as a common carrier for direct to home use. We do not want to encrypt the feed but will if needed."

Link to facebook site

Retro Television Network | Facebook

Very frustrating. In my opinion this is what happens when people start treating a privilege as a right. Hopefully this reaction is simply to the individual and not a policy statement.

I am very worry about it, if I loose the RTV's feed off AMC-9 bird, thens there's no way for me to get RTV's programings!:mad:

Since our local station KRTN-LD, foots dragging for 7 months now "I think they are breaking the FCC rules on station 's ID since they are ID'ing as KTEL-LD remapped to 47.1 PSIP information":rant:

Still showing Spanish's programings at this time here in Albuquerque's TV market....

I don't know how many here have read the thread at RTV's facebook site, but it is a little disturbing..... I don't want to see this happen.

"amc-9 is the back up feed for tv stations and is not authorized to be used as a common carrier for direct to home use. We do not want to encrypt the feed but will if needed."

Link to facebook site

Retro Television Network | Facebook

Haha If this was a reaction to DeeAnn's bitching about the West Coast Feed Leaving, then she just cut of her nose to spite her face. :D

RTV facebook threat......

I recently went on RTV facebook page and complained about the recent degradation since Tuff Tv was added to Amc9/1. I explained that it appears that
both Rtv & Tuff Tv was operating just under 2 mb per channel with about 2.214 of null (free space?) available. When there was Rtv east and west there was no problems. I do understand the ku portion was for low powered stations who did not want to take the c band dvb-S2 feeds (customized for affiliates). The response
I got back from Rtv was disturbing, "Rtv has removed these lies regarding the these parameters and the KU portion is NOT for the direct to home but to low powered stations. If these problems continue with "unauthorized" dish owners we
may need to "ENCRYPT" our signal!

I can't believe so much positive reaction from their programming who prompt their response to me like that. How can my lies prompt a reaction from me when everytime there is fast motion there is so much macroblocking. It is so horrible. I really don't mind Tuff Tv but what happened when it was changed about 2 weeks ago. Was I wrong in bringing this up. I am just pointing out how picture quality got worse, and I get a threat about encrypting their signal.....

I recently went on RTV facebook page and complained about the recent degradation since Tuff Tv was added to Amc9/1. I explained that it appears that
both Rtv & Tuff Tv was operating just under 2 mb per channel with about 2.214 of null (free space?) available. When there was Rtv east and west there was no problems. I do understand the ku portion was for low powered stations who did not want to take the c band dvb-S2 feeds (customized for affiliates). The response
I got back from Rtv was disturbing, "Rtv has removed these lies regarding the these parameters and the KU portion is NOT for the direct to home but to low powered stations. If these problems continue with "unauthorized" dish owners we
may need to "ENCRYPT" our signal!

I can't believe so much positive reaction from their programming who prompt their response to me like that. How can my lies prompt a reaction from me when everytime there is fast motion there is so much macroblocking. It is so horrible. I really don't mind Tuff Tv but what happened when it was changed about 2 weeks ago. Was I wrong in bringing this up. I am just pointing out how picture quality got worse, and I get a threat about encrypting their signal.....

All I can say is probably just keep quiet on whatever Rtv does and maybe it won't bother them to a point to encrypt their signal. Unreal!

I was watching RTV on one of my OTA channels, and apparently nobody has told them about the purpose of the AMC9 feed-same crappy video and blocky pictures I'm seeing on my fta receivers. Maybe they don't know there's other feeds, or they don't have an S2 box.
I'd hate to see it scramble but if their reaction to complaints about the loss of PQ is to spend more money (to scramble), that would be their prerogative. People who watch should quit using all these different public forms of communications to lambast them, and just enjoy what we have.

I saw her's posting on RTV's Facebook, then 30 minutes later give or take she's got deleted!

Very sad to a least for Dee Ann, going down the hill thanks to her stupid posting.:rant:

I saw her's posting on RTV's Facebook, then 30 minutes later give or take she's got deleted!

Very sad to a least for Dee Ann, going down the hill thanks to her stupid posting.:rant:

All I can say is enjoy what you got to watch despite downhill video quality and maybe Rtv will ignore the encrypt threats.

My Fortec Star Dynamic Receiver is connected to a 5-6 year old Panasonic 35" analog TV..Considering all the RTV reception problems in the past, The signal has been as consistent as its ever been..I really dont want to lose RTV because of Dee Ann's Rants..

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)