Two and a Half Men

Well Lindsey will be back next week to add fun to the story. I don't see them really getting to adopt a baby. But it will be funny to see them try too during the season. But I doubt Alan will get anything since he signed the prenuptial agreement. Does anyone in the real world see a billionaire that looks like Ashton Kutcher, settling for Allan ,just so he can adopt a child?? Waldon can't buy him a child with all that money? He wouldn't really have to marry to do that. Madonna adopted two African children and she was a single mother - a rich millionaire many times over , but still a single mother. So a billionaire like Waldon could certainly do the same with all his money and never have to marry anyone if he didn't want too. But it will be funny to see how they get through the season with out a separation or divorce by May.

But I doubt Alan will get anything since he signed the prenuptial agreement.

You cannot sign away all your rights in a prenuptial agreement. Alan would for example, be entitled to alimony claims. Of course given it is TV who knows what will end up being in the agreement. Perhaps Walden forgot to separate out the house or something...

I do wonder how they are going to end the series... Will Alan finally be forced to move out? Will the house burn down (or otherwise be destroyed)? Or, will he end up finally owning it?

Well I finally got around to watching the episode... Walden did sign the marriage license days before Alan signed the prenuptial, and of course knowing Alan he probably did not put enough postage on it, and it will come back postage due...

I don't know but this season feels like that movie that Adam Sandler did where he married his fireman buddy so they could have insurance for one of them. Substitute baby adoption for insurance and you have the same theme.

Reactions: Mr Tony

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts