Two and a Half Men

The end of an era, well actually it already was the end of the best era when Charlie was killed in Paris, while he was with Rose
I bet we see old Charlie come back next week during the finale. Already have been hints about it in the media. If not in the episode , at least in clips in flashback sequences.

Reactions: whitewolf8214
Have they already shot the finale? I would think it would have been shot by now... Assuming it has been shot - the fact that there is nothing in the news about Charlie Sheen complaining or getting the short end of not being invited back after he said he was open to it makes me believe he will make an appearance. The fact that it is shot in front of a live studio audience, when you search Google News is pretty incredible that nothing has been leaked yet. All the previous episodes usually had a detailed synopsis along with accurate spoilers, but for the finale, nothing...

At tthis point I am fairly sure he will show up if only fora cameo. If he does not audiences will be disappointed kind of liek they were with the finale of HIMYM. Having said that it has been years since the last good finale.

Entertaining episode, but all the build up making it look like Charlie would show up at the end only to end in a final FU by to Chuck Lorre to Charlie Sheen and his fans wound up making the How I Met Your Mother end look good. The ending pretty much ruined the episode.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts