Under the Dome

Hmmm, wondering if it will be someone we already know, or someone that is in the background and unknown as of yet .... ?

The previews somewhat imply it is the gal from the radio station. Also interesting that it looks like a caterpillar is in the mini dome...

But, if it was Junior it would be quite interesting... 2 potential couples...

The previews somewhat imply it is the gal from the radio station. Also interesting that it looks like a caterpillar is in the mini dome...

It looked like yagi gal got zapped when she touched the mini dome.

Jolene is the radio station person, she was the other person I originally thought about, with that machine that she had that led her to Norrie and Joe as a force to the dome.

Could be, hope not though ...

He keeps letting on that he knows more than others.

The other 3 are all younger people, so Jr is an obvious choice.

I'm just waiting for him to turn on Angie again.

With the revelation of the picture that Jr.'s mom painted, with the Pink Stars Falling ... and supposivly it's Jr. in the picture, Maybe he's had the seizures previously already, thus his Mom having the Pink Stars idea for her picture, coming from Jr originally.

saw that too, but everyone gets a bit of a zap when they touch it the first time.

Some die ...

She seemed to get a very high voltage zap though.I don't think it's her.The reason I lean towards Junior,is because of the painting his mom made,that he showed to Angie.Standing under the pink stars,plus the fact he is kind of a nut.

She seemed to get a very high voltage zap though.I don't think it's her.The reason I lean towards Junior,is because of the painting his mom made,that he showed to Angie.Standing under the pink stars,plus the fact he is kind of a nut.

Kinda ?

See my post above your last one.

She's (they are) young and naive ...

Maybe the dome/egg is trying to make them a couple, perhaps its influence on Junior is much stronger and he went crazy and locked her up. Angie may just now be coming under its influence and it is rekindling her feelings.

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 10

Monday, August 26, 2013

"Let the Games Begin": Julia unravels after learning the truth about her husband's disappearance; Maxine shares her plans for the town with Barbie.

S~