Under the Dome

It is the mark of a good actor that you hate him so much that you wish he was off the show. Alexander Koch must be doing a good job (I previously posted he should win an Emmy) to be so hated. He is exactly the type of character that keeps people hooked... Whether they like it or not!

It is the mark of a good actor that you hate him so much that you wish he was off the show. Alexander Koch must be doing a good job (I previously posted he should win an Emmy) to be so hated. He is exactly the type of character that keeps people hooked... Whether they like it or not!

I agree and that's why he Wont be killed off, you have to have your villains, the surprisingly killed off Ollie, way too soon ....

So I take it that Jr.'s mom must of been an medium or alien ,since she fore saw the whole "pink stars are falling" thing in paintings from before she died. Some how all this dome thing is connected to Jr, the diner girl, her brother and the lesbian couple's daughter.

Maybe the dome was just waiting for the 4 of them to all be in town at the same time. As soon as Norrie came to town it slammed down to catch them all inside...

So I take it that Jr.'s mom must of been an medium or alien ,since she fore saw the whole "pink stars are falling" thing in paintings from before she died. Some how all this dome thing is connected to Jr, the diner girl, her brother and the lesbian couple's daughter.

Very hard to figure it all out. :)

That would be Jr, Angie, Joe and Norrie. :)

Maybe the dome was just waiting for the 4 of them to all be in town at the same time. As soon as Norrie came to town it slammed down to catch them all inside...

Could be. Some how they are all connected to it. But I wonder how the whole alien thing comes in . IF it is true to the book it has to come in sooner or later.

I was wondering if, since the unexpected renewal, if they had time to write and shoot a new season finale to keep the story line continuing, instead of wrapping it all up, which I assume they would have done since it was intended to be a "one-off".

I was thinking that they named the show wrong. Since the egg was in a mini sphere, not a mini dome, the show should be "In the Sphere" I guess not as compelling a title as "Under the Dome"

I'm thinking Norrie was born to someone from Chester's Mill. Perhaps Rose and/or Big Jim? That's how she fits in. A pair of siblings. Just my guess since I have not read the book.

S~