Under the Dome

I'm glad that Big Jim killed off the Fight Club skanky b*tch and her thug. But too bad that Barbie will get the blame. I don't know why he didn't just kill off Big Jim when he had the chance. He didn't mind killing off Julie's husband, so it shouldn't bother him to kill off this tool as well.

He had no choice but to kill Julie's husband since he drew on Barbie. He was on a suicide mission to eat a bullet and have Julie collect on his life insurance policy because he had gambled away the house. I don't think Barbie wanted to kill him...he was just out to make some money shaking-down gambling debt.

Of course all Barbie really had to do was tell the sheriff to check Big Jim's gun to see it was fired 2x and his was not fired and it would have been cleared up right away, but of course it is TV and logic never enters the equation....

Of course all Barbie really had to do was tell the sheriff to check Big Jim's gun to see it was fired 2x and his was not fired and it would have been cleared up right away, but of course it is TV and logic never enters the equation....

I was thinking the exact same thing. That, plus GSR… not the brightest sheriff, and why she'd fall right into Big Jim's camp…. that said, I enjoyed the episode.

I was thinking the exact same thing. That, plus GSR… not the brightest sheriff, and why she'd fall right into Big Jim's camp…. that said, I enjoyed the episode.

Well she was just a deputy till the real sheriff had his pace maker go out due to the dome. So she really didn't get to study up and board for the job, she just was given it due to the process of elimination. In fact I don't see any of the police force anymore ,other than her and Jr. She strikes me as a bit of goober, who jumps to conclusions so quickly and without any forethought .

Well she was just a deputy till the real sheriff had his pace maker go out due to the dome. So she really didn't get to study up and board for the job, she just was given it due to the process of elimination. In fact I don't see any of the police force anymore ,other than her and Jr. She strikes me as a bit of goober, who jumps to conclusions so quickly and without any forethought .

I noticed that too, her and Jr. the only police left and Jrs not really a cop either.

Same here. Will have to pick it up on Amazon Prime. Thank goodness for that!!

Did it rain to cause them to have to play the Women's final yesterday at 5pm & the men's final today. I don't ever remember the U.S. Open playing a finals schedule like this before. I bet CBS will get a lot of complaints over this,especially since they could have preempted their repeats on the east coast.

Well thank you CBS for delaying the broadcast 24 minutes with no prior warning so I could change the recording from work. Thank you also for not having any legitimate, authorized streams available. I looked for the program on your web site and TV.Com but this program is not available except on pay sites.

Thanks to your fabulous programming decision I did a little search and found the entire season up to episode 12 totally commercial free. You see, I was willing to see the program with commercials, but you sort of forced my hand by ruining my recording. So I did get to see this week's episode. It was great! Too bad my eye-balls will not be counted as part of your audience.

BASTARDS!

BTW, it was an AWESOME episode. Best of the season so far.

Well thank you CBS for delaying the broadcast 24 minutes with no prior warning so I could change the recording from work. Thank you also for not having any legitimate, authorized streams available. I looked for the program on your web site and TV.Com but this program is not available except on pay sites.

Thanks to your fabulous programming decision I did a little search and found the entire season up to episode 12 totally commercial free. You see, I was willing to see the program with commercials, but you sort of forced my hand by ruining my recording. So I did get to see this week's episode. It was great! Too bad my eye-balls will not be counted as part of your audience.

BASTARDS!

BTW, it was an AWESOME episode. Best of the season so far.

So I am guessing I will need to wait until Friday to watch it on Amazon Prime….

CBS certainly didn't have to broadcast one of their 30-minute comedy reruns. They shoudl have adjusted and been ready to rock with the new episode of UtD at 10:00 PM.

Agreed, they could have simply had 6 more minutes of US open coverage to round it out to the hour and cut one 30 minute rerun. That is what upsets me. If it was all new programming it would be different, but to mess up the only original programming of the evening...

I tried to watch the tennis (recorded) and UTD (recorded). Apparently, CBS fracked up both. For the tennis they showed the match on two different channels--no warning, the screen just changed to other programming. The US Tennis Association decided to have the men's semifinals and the final separated by a day so the players could rest (at least one probably had an IV after his match on Saturday). Great Tennis!!
Anyway, problem wasn't caused by CBS, they're just the programming geniuses who failed again. I'm just hoping I have all UTD pieces with PTAT when I get to it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)