Under the Dome

Next Episode: Season 02, Episode 05

Monday, July 28, 2014

"Reconciliation": After Big Jim and Rebecca's plan left the town divided, Julia takes over as the leader of Chester's Mill; Norrie and Joe help Melanie find more clues.

S~

Juilia IS the Monarch after all ...

Indeed. Good point. I found the "Let's murder Barbie and blame him for everything" to "Lets figure out how to run the town together Jim and Barbie" a bit strange. Even separating myself from the book, it was just weird.

So it looks like Big Jim's brother was the killer of Angie. The claw marks on his shoulder were obviously from Angie when she was being attacked with the axe. But why would he kill her?

Indeed. Good point. I found the "Let's murder Barbie and blame him for everything" to "Lets figure out how to run the town together Jim and Barbie" a bit strange. Even separating myself from the book, it was just weird.
Awhile back Barbie was discussing that with Julia, Barbie told her that he was going to work with Jim to keep him close, this way he would know what Jim was thinking.

Reactions: rockymtnhigh
So it looks like Big Jim's brother was the killer of Angie. The claw marks on his shoulder were obviously from Angie when she was being attacked with the axe. But why would he kill her?
Mistook Angie for his old girlfriend, and had attacked her to stop her from revealing he was the one that had push her causing her to die.

Mistook Angie for his old girlfriend, and had attacked her to stop her from revealing he was the one that had push her causing her to die.
Ok, that would make sense. But why hasn't he killed the real Melanie -his high school girl friend from the lake , when he had her in his cabin?

Ok, that would make sense. But why hasn't he killed the real Melanie -his high school girl friend from the lake , when he had her in his cabin?
I don't know. Personally I think the scratches weren't from Angie and were a different fight (I'm guessing he had a fight with Jr's mom's boyfriend). They were probably giving us a red herring.

Rachelle Leferve told a pretty funny story on Letterman last night. At the start of this season's shooting CBS gave her a box with a set of nipple pads... Apparently its cold in NC where they film and nature does what nature does.. :oldwink She went on to explain a portion of last seasons FX budget went into airbrushing her... :biggrin

Yes, it definitely looks like Big Jim's Brother killed Angie. Especially, since he said that he hated to do it to both Angie and his nephew ,but it was the only way to take down the dome, right before he was going to smother Jr. with a pillow.

Yes, it definitely looks like Big Jim's Brother killed Angie. Especially, since he said that he hated to do it to both Angie and his nephew ,but it was the only way to take down the dome, right before he was going to smother Jr. with a pillow.
Looks that way .... but ya never know in this Domed world.

Next Episode: Season 02, Episode 06

Monday, August 4, 2014

"In the Dark": A cave-in severs Barbie and Sam's path back to Chester's Mill during their investigation of a mysterious tunnel; a dust storm rages through the town, as Big Jim and Julia face off in a power struggle.

S~

Interesting how they've been turning Jr. into a good guy. Much different than he was last season, and far different than in the book.

Interesting how they've been turning Jr. into a good guy. Much different than he was last season, and far different than in the book.

I still do not trust him. I think they are setting him up for a big betrayal again and he will go back to his evil ways.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)