Under the Dome

Did you guys notice ... something.. happened on the way down the cliff, about 20 ft down, things were going haywire, odd things started happening.

That was the transporter beam that Scotty activated from the Enterprise, which sling-shot around the Sun and went back in time looking for whales. Unfortunately they found a Genesis cave instead while Spock tries to figure out WTF is going on with the dome... :coco :facepalm

I'm waiting for Commander Kruge to suddenly surface out in the middle of the lake... lol

That was the transporter beam that Scotty activated from the Enterprise, which sling-shot around the Sun and went back in time looking for whales. Unfortunately they found a Genesis cave instead while Spock tries to figure out WTF is going on with the dome... :coco :facepalm

I'm waiting for Commander Kruge to suddenly surface out in the middle of the lake... lol
:clapping:clapping:bow

Reactions: Jimbo

Logically Spock has no idea.

Next Episode: Season 02, Episode 08

Monday, August 18, 2014

"Awakening":
Barbie turns to his father for help contacting Julia but realizes that he may not be trustworthy; Big Jim declares himself sheriff of Chester's Mill.

S~

Next Episode: Season 02, Episode 09

Monday, August 25, 2014

"The Red Door":
Barbie is apprehended by mysterious men and relentlessly interrogated about the Dome; Big Jim forms a deal that could permanently seal the fate of the Chester's Mill residents.

S~

Next Episode: Season 02, Episode 10

Monday, September 1, 2014

"The Fall":
Big Jim finally learns what happened to his wife, Pauline; Chester's Mill faces a new threat -- climate change.

S~

Never watched Lost, I thought it was a reality show when it came out, I don't waste my time with reality shows.

My wife who also liked lost said this show was similar also.

Lost like this show is as far from reality as it gets.... :)

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Have a feeling this is coming to a close.
I thought so too. I feel the same way about Extant also. But who knows ,they could drag it along for another year if they wanted to. But what gets me is that they had a way out of the dome and Big Jim Screwed it up as usual.

I thought so too. I feel the same way about Extant also. But who knows ,they could drag it along for another year if they wanted to. But what gets me is that they had a way out of the dome and Big Jim Screwed it up as usual.
Well, till the earthquake that closed the passage, I thought we might have basis for another year, the residences make it to Zenith and deal with the OUTSIDE world next season.

Wonder if the Egg made it to Zenith or if it went somewhere else ...
Some kid will probably pick it up in the play ground and play with it with the dog.

I would not be surprised if the egg is back in the center of the dome again, perhaps in a minidome again for protection.

I agree the egg will return and I assume Big Jim will be punished in some way by the dome for tossing it into the abyss.

I find my enthusiasm for this show waning a bit. Not completely sure why. I'll keep watching for Rachelle Leferve but the story is loosing my interest.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)