Unforgettable

I noticed Michael Gaston, who played Detective Mike Costello, also played Gale Bertram (Director of CBI on The Mentalist) the past couple years. I find that a bit odd because his character, although not well-liked, wasn't involved with any shenanigans nor fired or killed last season. I can't see him playing two roles on two CBS shows so I can only assume he will have been "reassigned" when The Mentalist returns. We shall see.

Okay, I like the show but one aspect has me somewhat confused. :confused:

I understand that she has hyperthymesia (complete recall and indexing of past events) but she also appears to have psychic abilities as well (similar to "Medium" but only smaller, so to speak). The "Psychic" stuff was never mentioned during any of the promos. Perhaps a better title of this show would be Unforgettably Small. :rolleyes:

I think i am going to do the opposite and forget about the show. This is so predictable and lame. It will be gone before mid season. Awful...

Sent from my LG-P999 using SatelliteGuys

Not realizing it was re-airing tonight, I downloaded it from itunes and watched at the gym on my iPad. I liked it. Of course I am not sure if I like the show as much as I did the star. She was definitely unforgettable. Something about a red head I guess. :)

Timer set.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)