Unforgettable

I have the season recorded, but haven't really watched too much of them ... with my track history, it will be canceled because I like it.

...yeah, I'm still pissed about CBS getting rid of the The Defenders last year. I like Unforgettable about as much as I did that show---and they were drawing similar ratings numbers---which doesn't bode well for this series making it to a 2nd season. We shall see.

20 March 2012: The Comeack (10:00 PM ET)

"When a case is stalled by a powerful family, Carrie receives assistance from a lawyer who might be the mysterious caller behind a series of sniper attacks."

Don't forget to rate this epside over at IMDb.com: Unforgettable (2011) - Episodes - IMDb

Nice to see this show return after several weeks of reruns. Offhand, I don't imagine this lawyer will have anything to do with the sniper attacks...unless CBS is buy trying to wrap-up the series in the coming weeks. We shall see.

this show is too predictable and im giving up on watching this and soon to be cancelled show :)

this show is too predictable and im giving up on watching this and soon to be cancelled show :)

I liked it (not loved it), but the show has gotten a little "forced" recently since they're trying to wrap things up before the show is officially cancelled. Anyway, I made it this far so I may was well watch the remaining episodes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)