Unforgettable

I don't like redheads, but CBS did show lower-back and one-quarter of a butt cheek. :)

From looking at other photos of her on IMDB, not sure if she is really a red-head, and somehow on CBS I don't think we'll get to find out :) But she was definitely eye candy. Yet another improbable homicide detective. :)

I recorded the second run. I think it has potential. Great cast, to say the least. Better than the other CBS "stretch detective", The Mentalist, IMO.

Okay, I like the show but one aspect has me somewhat confused. :confused:

I understand that she has hyperthymesia (complete recall and indexing of past events) but she also appears to have psychic abilities as well (similar to "Medium" but only smaller, so to speak). The "Psychic" stuff was never mentioned during any of the promos. Perhaps a better title of this show would be Unforgettably Small. :rolleyes:

I noticed that too.

First show was good, have set to record the series (may have caught the next episode). Unfortunately can't say the same for any of the other new shows I've seen so far.

I kinda like this show...just don't like it enough to miss it after CBS cancels the series.

Is that the talk, are they really thinking about cancelling it ?

It's kinda odd, I really like it, but I really haven't seen it enough.

I record NCIS and LA as well as Unforgettable, but end up watching the first two and have Unforgettable dvr'd so I have something to watch when nothing else is on.

I'm about 4 behind at the moment.

Stana Katic officially returning to Castle Season 8

Queen Latifah to Star as Bessie Smith in HBO Biopic

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts