Upgrade to VaVaVoom

jcato

Dec 18, 2003
Now seems to be a good time to upgrade to VaVaVoom and the Playboy channel. The downside is, I might have to pay for half a month. The upside is that the signal might continue past the 30th. I wonder if any CSRs are still there?

jbphoenix

SatelliteGuys Family
Mar 1, 2005
Phoenix, AZ
jcato said:
Now seems to be a good time to upgrade to VaVaVoom and the Playboy channel. The downside is, I might have to pay for half a month. The upside is that the signal might continue past the 30th. I wonder if any CSRs are still there?

Too late, they are not doing any more programing changes.

jcato

Dec 18, 2003
Too bad. It would be a nice Thank You if they'd turn on all the channels for everyone. But, I don't expect that to happen. It was fun while it lasted.

P.S. Anyone want to buy an HD receiver and dish real cheap? :)

bryan27

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jun 5, 2004
Walsingham, ON
Yep no upgrades or downgrades after Friday afternoon. I and a few others got upgraded, but after the CSRs were told of the shutdown (I'm guessing it was around 5pm ET) there were no more program changes.

I wonder if that goes for disconects? Will they actually deauthorize the unit or just leave it on till the end.

DarrellP

I Think, therefore, I am.
Supporting Founder
Nov 6, 2003
Salem, OR
It would be nice if they opened up every channel to everyone for the last 2 weeks, would it actually cost them anything? Do they get charged by the providers for how many people are paying for a channel?

I was hoping VOOM was different...but they aint!!

Express your history with Voom with emoticons....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)