Utah State University Channels on AMC5

Status
Please reply by conversation.
the main station (KUEN) had a black screen for video (no video there) but the rest were coming in fine last night

Ice, what do you think I'm doing wrong with my system then? I mean, all the horse racing channels are locked in with strong signal quality. But, for some reason, I've got like zero signal quality on the USU channels. They were there a couple days ago and now they're gone.

I don't think so. If I'm getting the horse racing channels just fine, I should be able to get everything else on that satellite, too, right?

Yes, Ice, I understand that. I already had, when I originally blind scanned this bird, the transponder in there and was able to view those channels. Somehow, when I bumped the dish with 1.2 to peak the signal on the horse racing channels, I lost the USU channels. Do I need to do another blind scan to be able to once again pick up the USU channels?

Is there something wrong with my receiver? 11742/V/11110 has no signal quality whatsoever. I can get signal quality on a feed with the same polarity (V) and the horse racing channels, on H polarity, are good signal quality.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

setanta sport

KFTL-TV on AMC6

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)