Video Game Deals

Gamestop is having a PC Games sale. A lot of good deals.
Some noteworthy ones:

Life is Strange for $4.24. Awesome interactive narrative game. One of my GOTY last year. (Note: Even though it says Episodes 2-5, remember that Episode 1 is free.)

Gears of War 4 for $35. This gives you One and PC Version.

Rise of the Tomb Raider Deluxe Edition for $22.49. That includes game AND Season Pass. Base game available for $14.99

Doom 4 for $19.79.

Fallout 4 for $19.79.

Numerous other deals found here. Worth a look. http://www.gamestop.com/browse/games/pc?nav=28-xu0,138c-ffff2418-a-162

Reminder that Assassins Creed 3 is now free at uPlay. I'm not sure if its a 1 day deal or not. In any case it looks like the site is getting hit pretty hard so you may have to try a bit to get it to work.

Update: It looks like the game is on sale for more than 1 day, and it also looks like they fixed their website issues. Just got a copy of the game.

I sort of wish I hadn't played Rogue first because it's going to be hard going back to 3 after essentially playing 4.5, which was a combination of 3 and 4 from what I can tell.

Last edited:
Looking at those games from last year doesn't give me the urge to buy it this year. Life is Strange is good but they only provided 1 episode.

Here's everything they've ever included:

2013 Christmas Box (£4.99)

• Just Cause 2

• Hitman: Blood Money

• Tomb Raider

• Dungeon Siege III

• discount voucher
2014 Christmas Box (£4.99)

• Thief - The Master Thief Edition

• The Last Remnant

• Murdered: Soul Suspect

• Lara Croft: Guardian of Light

• Deus Ex – The Fall

• Nosgoth Founders - Warlord Pack

• discount vouchers
2015 Easter Box (£4.99)

• Life is Strange Episode 1

• Just Cause collection

• Hitman Absolution Elite Edition

• Deus Ex GOTY edition
2015 Christmas Box (£4.99)

• Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris

• Thief

• Final Fantasy XIII

• Life is Strange Episode 1

• Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn

• discount vouchers
Easter 2016
  • Final Fantasy VIII

• Final Fantasy XIII-2

• Quantum Conundrum

• Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition

• Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut

• 20% coupon for Just Cause 3 and Rise of the Tomb Raider
From this reddit thread.

Amazon has a really good deal on the Xbox One S right now. For $299 you get the Gears of War 4 1TB bundle. This is already a good deal on it's own because the 1TB version is usually $349.99. They are also including Fallout 4 and a $30 Amazon gift card.

Edit: for some reason Amazon links always just show up as a blank spot in the post for me now. Here is the actual link.

Edit 2: It looks like you can get the Amazon gift card and Fallout 4 on the other Xbox One S bundles too. You just have to click the bundle you want and then click holiday offer.

I'd argue you just focus on ROTTR. This will be available for $30 sometime again, and you'll probably have more fun with Tomb Raider than this.

I'd argue you just focus on ROTTR. This will be available for $30 sometime again, and you'll probably have more fun with Tomb Raider than this.

Yeah, I'm definitely not going to be playing it right now. I'm still only half way through Uncharted 3 and I'm definitely finishing Rise of the Tomb Raider before I play any more Uncharted. From what I have seen so far I just prefer the rebooted Tomb Raider series to the Uncharted series. I still bought it just in case I decide to try to finish up the Uncharted games when I'm done with ROTTR though.