VIP 922 old?

Who did you talk to about upgrading? Did you just call Dish or did you get a hold of a DIRT member on here? If you really do have to pay that then your account must not be in good standing with Dish for some reason.

Looks like a mistake to me. I'd double-check with a DIRT member before giving up.

Live chat. Been a great customer since 10/12

Mark

Great customer since 10/12? Not to sound like a jerk but that really isn't enough. Regardless of being in good standing with Dish you haven't really been with Dish long enough for them to even make a profit off your account. You would only be in your first month of actually paying your full bill without promotional credits. You probably won't qualify for a free upgrade for another 6-12 months which honestly I think is fair from Dish point of view.

The reason I say this is because if Dish let everyone upgrade right away and whenever they wanted to for free they would never make any money. They would have so much cost in trying to constantly upgrade people that wanted the newest equipment or added an extra TV. I think you need to be a customer for at least 2 years for Dish to consider you a great customer. That or subscribe to everything they offer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts