Voom Adds More! (WealthTVHD, Fine Living, DIY,..)

Voomin@720p

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 21, 2005
I noticed the new channels at 2:08am today! The guide says only for VaVaVoom

527 -- Fine Living
531 -- Wealth TV HD
614 -- History Int
617 -- Do it yourself DIY

First New HD Channel Addition!!

It's about 12:30am pacific time and guess what, VOOM has added wealthd...It's a start. They have also added FIY and HisIN ( some kind of international history channel. .....Who says VOOM is done... :D

I love Wealth HD

What an amazing channel- Wealth Tv. They have a show on Miami, hot babes, clubs, mansions, lifestyles of the rich and famous in HD. Way to go Voom. HD lifestyles of Rich and Famous. I am in HD heavan

I think this will be my favorite channel. Tomorrow they have a show called European gateways. They promise to take you to celebrity shows mixers with types such as Donald Trump.

This is it the good life in HD.

Thank You Mr Dolan, for keeping Voom Alive

Oh boy, I have VAVAVoom and i am happy, but you know the people with the basic Voom package are going to be crying and thretening to quit when they see this.

Yep just keep giving me more HD channels, oh but i don't want to have to pay for them, LOL!!!!!! :) :p ;)

yep got them as well, good going voom!!! keep up the good work, give dish and directv a run for there money, i love my voom!!!! :)

vurbano said:
PQ is crap on this channel IMO. SO far the progamming sucks.

LOL, 4 hours of programing and the vote is aready in that the programing content and PQ sucks, I am sure Darrell will be blessing us with his opinions as soon as he wakes up also!! I watched about two hours of it last night and at times the PQ was good, at other times the quality was not that good, but i honestly think it was the source material and not VOOM's fault. Some segments seemed to have better source material then others!!

Some of you people on this forum make me laugh with your constant complaints, why don't you just cancel your subscription allready!!

Oh, i know why, because some people just are not happy unless they are bit@hing about something, and VOOM is the only place you can get the highest amount of HD content (3-4X) with decent PQ averaged across all HD channels, thats why!!!! Quit complaining and get a life already!!!!! :) :) :)

richard_rd said:
Some of you people on this forum make me laugh with your constant complaints, why don't you just cancel your subscription allready!!

I said "so far". But in all honesty the little of it I watched this morning reminded me of the elitist programming Voom already has on Auction, gallery, Ultra and etc, but with poorer quality video. And that programming has only got us 40k subs in 18 months.:(

vurbano said:
Maybe you should learn to read.:rolleyes: I said "so far". But in all honesty the little of it I watched this morning reminded me of the elitist programming Voom already has on Auction, gallery etc, but poorer quality video. And that programming has only got us 40k subs in 18 months.:(

Enough word games Mr Negative :p

Voomin@720p said:
I noticed the new channels at 2:08am today! The guide says only for VaVaVoom

527 -- Fine Living
531 -- Wealth TV HD
614 -- History Int
617 -- Do it yourself DIY

Why on earth are these Vavavoom?

vurbano said:
Why on earth are these Vavavoom?

Possibly to ultimately create another programming tier as others do. Since they must pay for this programming perhaps VaVa Voom better covers the cost without a price increase to standard plan subs

timfouts said:
The HD original satellite transmission on C-band is the same so it is not Voom's problem. Content is of course personal preference.

Thats ridiculous, Voom is undoubtably compressing the signal further from what I saw of it. Our other HD channels look much brighter and clearer. I also saw pixelation and slight blockiness on some shots.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts