Status
Not open for further replies.

Walter L.

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 29, 2004
Portland, Oregon
Those of you that frequent the AVSForum Programming forum know what I'm talking about.

My nominees are:

foxeng
Pradike (aka HDTVFAN001)

Who are your nominees?

vurbano said:
What about Boo, minz, fredfa, and bruce? I really think this thread needs a poll.
You know what, I intended to create a poll, but I forgot to click the checkmark.
Can any of the moderators add the poll? include all posted names + other (direct nomination) option

1080iBeVuMin said:
What about VOOM bashers who are only on this forum? There are plenty of those, too!

NOSTALGIA: Anybody still remember Mel Ott?? <heheh>
On this forum, what usually happen is that a "new" member signs up and starts bashing VOOM for a couple of weeks and then misteriously disappear (same basher with different identities?). One that I remember is DobyMax.

On AVSForum is different, the bashers don't change identities, except for maybe Pradike/HDTVFAN001

I bash Voom when I think they deserve it. But I bash D* more. Please dont put me on the list. LMAO

Oh I really like this thread. It was made for trolls like me.

Now you guys keep watching your rain fade, on your voom box thats need to be reset everyday. That is if installs inc ever sent anyone with half a brain to your house within 10 weeks of your appointment date. Oh and dont forget to record Frankenstein from 1953 on MonstersHD all month long using the imaginary DVR you have. And remember to pay your regular $498.56 monthly bill with credit card auto pay. :D :D :D

Love this thread!

Now you guys keep watching your rain fade on your Voom box that needs to be reset every other hour. That is if Installs Inc ever sent anyone with half a brain to your house within 10 weeks of your appointment date. Oh and dont foget to watch the hit shows on the exclusive channels. Frankenstein from 1953 is airing on Monsters HD for the next 3 months. If you miss it, you can record it on your imaginary DVR. Lastly, remember to pay your monthly bill of $498.56 using your credit card!!! :D :D :D

zubinh said:
Love this thread!

Now you guys keep watching your rain fade on your Voom box that needs to be reset every other hour. That is if Installs Inc ever sent anyone with half a brain to your house within 10 weeks of your appointment date. Oh and dont foget to watch the hit shows on the exclusive channels. Frankenstein from 1953 is airing on Monsters HD for the next 3 months. If you miss it, you can record it on your imaginary DVR. Lastly, remember to pay your monthly bill of $498.56 using your credit card!!! :D :D :D
Are you campaigning for write-in nominations? Just kidding :D

I think he is. What really strikes me is that Voom is giving money to AVS for ads, when pretty much all of the leaders could care less about them

BFG said:
I think he is. What really strikes me is that Voom is giving money to AVS for ads, when pretty much all of the leaders could care less about them

Fortuneately that doesnt happen too much on Satelliteguys. Usually when I Voom bash, Sean Mota will just delete it. :rolleyes:

zubinh said:
Good job Walter.! But those were some of my nicer ones. Now stop dilly dallying and do me the honor of listing me in this poll!
You're in, and so far 3-3 tied up with foxeng. Congrats!!!
BTW, I still think that both foxeng and pradike (HDTVFAN001) are better candidates than you, but your political strategy is working. While they skipped this state, your campaigning door to door.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)