VOOM Basher of the Year Award

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey,boo(AVS) and bruce(sat.guys) are all the same person...me,and if I lose, I demand a recount,start in Florida,then in Ohio,by the way Voom sucks.

voomster2 said:
Now if it was VOOM PQ Basher of the Year Award

My nominee is DarrellP
Obviously you do not know the difference between a basher and a critic.

FWIW, I like Voom, I am only trying to make them see the light of day through the skeeter noise. If you had a big screen, you'd be bitching too. :D

does anybody remember the guy who writes like this on and on without punctuation but then again he is not a basher he likes voom like i do but if he talks like he types it would be hard to get a word in edgewise anyway this thread on the chit chat board is for bashers so i will quit this now this comment belongs on a thread about voom list characters not necessarily bashers ok i am done now bye

hey it's friday
what can i say? :D

yeah sonicrob how'd the install go we're all just dying to know and i wouldn'ta believed it but i think i actually miss your ocd frenetic posting style and mad phat punctuation skills :D

By the way, great thread -- I can't stop laughing. Nothing quite so poetic as the bashers bashing in a basher thread. Love it.

Voom sucks vote for me I would really like it and it makes me feel so special inside because I just don't have much to do so I hate Voom all the time it consume me and I just can't stop thinking how much Voom sucks :D :D :D

I'm afraid sonicrob has met the same fate as many others. Installs Inc said they cant do the install because he is located north of the equator.

I would like to thank those who voted for me. It truly is an honor (tear coming down my face).

One more jab.....

Hey Voomers, What part of B a n k r u p t c y don't you guys understand? :D

DarrellP said:
If you had a big screen, you'd be bitching too. :D

I wouldn't want a 9 foot screen either just for that very reason.... I would never be satisfied.

zubinh said:
Love this thread!

Now you guys keep watching your rain fade on your Voom box that needs to be reset every other hour. That is if Installs Inc ever sent anyone with half a brain to your house within 10 weeks of your appointment date. Oh and dont foget to watch the hit shows on the exclusive channels. Frankenstein from 1953 is airing on Monsters HD for the next 3 months. If you miss it, you can record it on your imaginary DVR. Lastly, remember to pay your monthly bill of $498.56 using your credit card!!! :D :D :D
^^^^^^^^^^^^
MY CHOICE LOL

Major install problems,billing(double,triple,billing and charging after canceling,refunds that take months,wacky amounts charged to people's credit cards)STB's(lock-ups,software that still gets rolled back when the upgrade does not work)Program guide showing the wrong info,and now where's all the OAR movies you guys were promised on all new transfers,and now the spin-off has been canceled for now,the writing is on the wall.

Vote for me-Bruce/Boo.

well I suppose Bruce/boo should be combined. I guess he posted so much missinformation he had to disguise himself. Although I smelled a boo. LMAO. And Foxeng really has an unfair advantage since Rupert Mordoch/FOX/Directv/Newscorp puts the Thanksgiving bird on his table.

vurbano said:
well I suppose Bruce/boo should be combined. I guess he posted so much missinformation he had to disguise himself. Although I smelled a boo. LMAO. And Foxeng really has an unfair advantage since Rupert Mordoch/FOX/Directv/Newscorp puts the Thanksgiving bird on his table.

Name one piece of "misinformation"(and at least I can spell it right) I have posted,you keep doing that,you post(AVSForum) what you believe are facts then everyone proves you wrong,now I have never "disguise" myself,Sean Mota knew I was Boo over there,and I have never said otherwise,and don't put down other people here(Foxeng) when they are not here to defend themselves,it just shows what kind of a person you are,and I hope to have your vote. :p :p :p

bruce said:
Name one piece of "misinformation"(and at least I can spell it right) I have posted,you keep doing that,you post(AVSForum) what you believe are facts then everyone proves you wrong,now I have never "disguise" myself,Sean Mota knew I was Boo over there,and I have never said otherwise,and don't put down other people here(Foxeng) when they are not here to defend themselves,it just shows what kind of a person you are,and I hope to have your vote. :p :p :p
What kind of person I am? I didnt start the thread Einstien. For the life of me I dont understand your obssession and negative participation in this Voom forum? Should you not go play in another forum, one that you might have a clue about?

Or at least,use spell check.

Vurbano,get a sense of humor,please,the thread a fun joke,everyone else seems to get it. :yes :no :shocked

bruce said:
Or at least,use spell check.

Vurbano,get a sense of humor,please,the thread a fun joke,everyone else seems to get it. :yes :no :shocked
I have a wonferful sense of humor. I just dont understand the participation of a non Voom sub in a Voom forum? Simply the bash? Simply to be negative? Seems like a sad state.

And no I dont take this stuff seriously enough to use spell check in cyberspace. Its just not that important. Its bad enough correcting all of the missing "e's" in my posts due to this laptops keyboard.

The Stone Man said:
Vurbano--please tell me you remember Rex Overby. That guy was prolific in 'the old days'.
I remember him on here. He was pretty bad too. lol was he over at AVS too? You see spreading venom accross multiple forums is an advantage for the basher award I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.