VOOM Basher of the Year Award

Status
Not open for further replies.
When he dropped Voom, he posted his story in EVERY internet forum that ever existed. About two weeks later, he came back here for a couple of posts, and was actually pretty calm. He had some good battles with cameron119, if I remember correctly. Cameron119 said when he was in the Army, he used to kill people like Rex.

We forgot this guy:

Originally posted by red alien
I'll believe it when I see, it.

Oh, I won't. I just cancelled because I got sick of this BS hype. No talk of the alleged PVR. They'll most likely start to file chapter 11 by then. I think this type of crap should be illegal. They are making announcements they can't really do to artificially inflate the stock to keep it from tanking.

Ya, and next month I'm gonna buy 3 more Porsches, don't know where the money will come from, but it will happen, just keep sending me your money and someday!

vurbano:
You read my mind. It looks like he's back today bashing VOOM threads at AVSForum. I was about to write in his name. LOL

Walter L. said:
vurbano:
You read my mind. It looks like he's back today bashing VOOM threads at AVSForum. I was about to write in his name. LOL

Da*n, I really wanted your vote, you want to talk about PERHAPS, EVENTUALLY, and PREDICT some more. :yes :no ;)

And I have already corrected it way before you posted the above message, I am man enough to admit when I am wrong, are you?

Now something about Voom:

Now the goverment is wondering about the money:

"Cablevision recently disclosed in a public filing that the spinoff of Rainbow Media, which includes the three cable networks and high-def satcaster Voom, would be delayed into 2005 as it undergoes an 18-month-long SEC probe into its accounting practices."

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=sto...inbow_stripes_1

Butters from South Park sings it, the first time I heard it I knew it had to be my signature, it was just so da*n funny.

Heh, you gotta know where his sig comes from ;)

Since he like's butters, there's no way I'd ever vote for him...

I have not watched South Park for a few years ( my wife of 17 years hates it, and I have to listen to her, that's why I been married for 17 years :eek: :rolleyes: ), but since I have recording it on my Media Center Computer Butters has very fast become my fav.person on that show, that episode when he was following his Dad around just about knocked me off my chair laughing so hard.

bruce said:
And I have already corrected it way before you posted the above message, I am man enough to admit when I am wrong, are you?
O Please, Bruce/boo you didnt correct anything. You thought about the matter a couple of days and then made up a creative story about how you were duped by a false advertisement :rolleyes:

vurbano said:
O Please, Bruce/boo you didnt correct anything. You thought about the matter a couple of days and then made up a creative story about how you were duped by a false advertisement :rolleyes:

vurbano and bruce ...
Take your bickering to pm if you feel you must keep replying to each other.
Nobody is going to win so give it up!

Your right, I'll keep quiet for a little while so vurbano gets over hurt feelings.
I could be a real jerk and talk(or post in news) more about how Voom(Rainbow) undergoes an 18-month-long SEC probe into its accounting practices but I won't.

And Vurbano, dude, I think you just need a hug. :p

Can we close this thread and pick a winner already, sheesh. Enough fighting :(

voomster2 said:
vurbano and bruce ...
Take your bickering to pm if you feel you must keep replying to each other.
Nobody is going to win so give it up!
who named you hall monitor ? Newbie. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by vurbano
Keep your hands to yourself

Snoopy%20hugging%20Woodstock.jpg

And voomster2 relax, no one is taking it personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)