Way to go RTV!!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Gary Z said:
Strange when I click on that link Ice I get "File is missing" also?

Scroll down the file is missing page and click the link at the bottom of the page to leave the sat guys site

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Not a good start for me. For the first recordings of the new shows, my power went out and I missed my timers. Oh well, good thing with RTV is they do repeat the episodes once they get through them.

Does anyone know what time The Little Rascals appears on The River Broadcasting Network? I sent them an email asking for an updated schedule. If they respond, I'll post the schedule on Satellite Guys.

It was great to see The Real McCoys last night. Good clean family entertainment!

Looking forward to watching The Colgate Comedy Hour on Saturday at 7PM.

The times that I have spotted the Little Rascals was later in the evening, perhaps the 10:pM EDT hour. As recently as last week.

Was not on last night around that time. A few Three Stooges cartoons aired after a B&W movie and then religious programming was on for two hours. I'm thinking "The Little Rascals" are used to fill gaps between programming just like their cartoons.

That's a good point about a time filler. THIS-TV sometimes does that with Pink Panther cartoons when movies run short. I'm thinking it was most likely Wednesdays when I may have seen it. If I switch to 97W for Access America and it's in TV mode until I switch to radio and I only have Pastor Scott, RBN and KTV2 stored for TV. I didn't tune to find the program it just happened to be on when I flipped past it.

This is on the Access America website:
Galaxy 19 Ku-Band
(formerly Galaxy 25, Telstar 5 and IA 5)
Transponder: 23
Polarity: Vertical (V)
Frequency: 12.115 MHz
Symbol Rate: 22.425
FEC: 3/4
Audio PID 1794 E
They also have a schedule listed there, unknown how accurate it might be.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)