Weather Nation HD coming to Directv Ch 361

Status
Please reply by conversation.
:welcome to Satelliteguys Peter!

Like John said, they didn't substitute WeatherNation for the Weather Channel, they have both. I actually like the new channel as they give weather forecasts 24/7, something they haven't done on the Weather Channel for a while.

Problem is no local weather so what's the point of my knowing the forecast for El Paso when I live in California.

Problem is no local weather so what's the point of my knowing the forecast for El Paso when I live in California.

I agree ...
I'm in Toledo (suburb), closest they come for "Local" weather is Detroit, thats a HUGE difference in my area as far as Winter conditions.

The Locals on the 8 are the ONLY thing I miss from Cable.

No local weather is a drawback, no doubt. They are working on getting local forecasts.

The Weather Channel does it. Why not Weather Nation?

The weather channel is doing that thru the Local Cable companies.
The weather channel also doesn't have Local weather for the Sat systems for the 210 DMA's out there.

The Sat companies cover the whole nation, the Cable co's cover individual cities in most cases.

The weather channel is doing that thru the Local Cable companies.
The weather channel also doesn't have Local weather for the Sat systems for the 210 DMA's out there.

The Sat companies cover the whole nation, the Cable co's cover individual cities in most cases.

TWC does it through the cable companies on Directv?

I agree ...
I'm in Toledo (suburb), closest they come for "Local" weather is Detroit, thats a HUGE difference in my area as far as Winter conditions.

But you have a local version of Weathernation (with local updates on the 5's) on the local ABC dash 3 channel (WTVGDT3). :)

Do you have a favorite list set up? If so, you have to add it in.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts