What (allegedly) went down

Businesses are in place to make a buck, I understand that. But when you have to put the screws to your customers to do it, then that's wrong...period. They're screwing themselves too and don't even realize it. Since they've basically cornered the market, I wouldn't be surprised to see prices on BD players to go up real soon. The players aren't even CLOSE to affordable now, let alone in the future. With the economy in it's current condition, people can't afford to go out and plop down a bunch of money to upgrade their home theatres. Who do they think are going to buy these over-priced and under-functioning devices? I don't have and don't want a PS3, I HATE console games. PC gaming has superior graphics and control. Always has and always will have. I can't afford to pay 500 bucks or more for a BD player, nor will I ever pay that much for a state-of-the-art P.O.S., even IF I had the money. It's extortion, plain and simple.

I guess you don't think about all of that when you have to upgrade your $1000 PC every two years to be able to keep playing games with "superior graphics and control."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts