So AVS shut down the insiders thread

They totally deleted a thread yesterday where a bunch of users complained about all of the BD FUD. I made it clear that it was also coming from these supposed "insiders"

Hehe, they are now deleting threads that have asked for a reason why its closed. The mods over there are pricks.

Hehe, they are now deleting threads that have asked for a reason why its closed. The mods over there are pricks.
And a lot are blu pricks, IMO. But honestly there is more freedom there than B-R.com. I agree that they should not be the "gods" thatDavid Bott lets them be.

And a lot are blu pricks, IMO. But honestly there is more freedom there than B-R.com. I agree that they should not be the "gods" thatDavid Bott lets them be.

Yeah, BR.com banned a guy for 14 days that was trying to make a point that they should get Dave Vaughn to post over there more.

Actually I made an effort from day one not too, since that was my 2nd ban. Just said I was neutral. But what do you expect from a site run by 13 year old PS3ers?
Hmm, I havent been over there, so I will take your word for it.:up

If they are that strict, I dont see that I was missing anything

I only use it for insider news mainly. The mods are psyco, I got berated by the users when I bought an A2

I've noticed that the mods over there give a lot more "room" to the BD fans than to the HD-DVD fans. I guess it's a case of "It's my house and my rules". Makes you appreciate Scott so much more! :up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)