AVS insider thread closed again

gadgtfreek

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
May 29, 2006
Lower Alabama
Those guys are embarrassing.

I get one actual question deleted, then they beat up on Max with 60% nonsense and it stays. Of course then pro BD guys get his back since the mod's left the bs comments in and now its closed. Yepp, AVM$ really wants those BD insiders back because they are unbiased :rolleyes:

Retarded.

Ive proposed that blu-ray.com require you to pm insider questions, avs needs to do the same. This sh*t will never work any other way.

These insider threads could be so helpful if they were moderated properly. :mad:

Thats why we are Satelliteguys, even if some threads are borderline, we allow...;)

Im glad for the fact everyday.

If you are gonna have a Q&A thread that always has to be closed, make it a submit question deal, would be so much nicer.

Those guys are embarrassing.

I get one actual question deleted, then they beat up on Max with 60% nonsense and it stays. Of course then pro BD guys get his back since the mod's left the bs comments in and now its closed. Yepp, AVM$ really wants those BD insiders back because they are unbiased :rolleyes:

Retarded.

Ive proposed that blu-ray.com require you to pm insider questions, avs needs to do the same. This sh*t will never work any other way.

These insider threads could be so helpful if they were moderated properly. :mad:
Why would you need to pm at BR.com? Any statement or question that doesnt lick Sony's tail in that place gets you an automatic ban anyway. Heck Ive been banned twice for no reason. And the second time really blew me away as I was making every attempt not to be negative. I guess I didnt genuflect low enough or something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts