Disney screws up again!

A typo on the packaging understating the product is not nearly as bad as the HD-DVD fubar of printing things that do not appear on the discs.

I'm also curious... if Disney was an HD-DVD backer, would you guys be coming here posting every little mistake they made, since this really has nothing to do with the format? Or would you leave that to Joe?

Yea, I didn't see anything about framing on this either. The only thing is the package says 1080i, and it's actually 1080p. If it was the other way around, I'd be upset.

It's not like they listed a bunch of extras, docs, commentary, etc on the package & then the discs were movie only.

I'm also curious... if Disney was an HD-DVD backer, would you guys be coming here posting every little mistake they made, since this really has nothing to do with the format? Or would you leave that to Joe?
Of course not, because the info then couldnt be spun in a way to make blu-ray look bad.
In any case, i have to file this under "who gives a sh..":D
Its trivial and has nothing to do with the actual format as you pointed out.

Of course not, because the info then couldnt be spun in a way to make blu-ray look bad.
In any case, i have to file this under "who gives a sh..":D
Its trivial and has nothing to do with the actual format as you pointed out.

Completely agree... although there are plenty of things (on both sides) that fall into that category and yet are blown way out of proportion.

I guess everyone agreed with your assessment on this topic, though, since the actual topic only lasted two posts before it was skewed into something else. ;)

Completely agree... although there are plenty of things (on both sides) that fall into that category and yet are blown way out of proportion.

No doubt. It happens here, between D* and E*, ford and chevy, alabama and auburn, black and white, ect. Im begining to think that should be added as a universal constant

This post is a JOKE! There is no problem with the disc itself. There is only a misprint of ONE LETTER i instead of p on the 1080 spec on the box! This shows how nervious and jumpy the HD-DVD crowd is. They know things are not going well for them and a fan prints "Disney Screws up AGAIN'? Just exactly what did Disney do that screwed up the disc? Here, I will answer it for you -- NOTHING!!

POTC had framing issues and now the problem with the specs. Hence, the use of again in the title. Understand?
Not on THIS movie though from what i can see. Also was the framing issue the original intent of the thread?
What i dont see is how a typing mistake on the box has anything to do with the blu-ray FORMAT

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts