Disney screws up again!

Do you BluBallers have that short of a memory? Disney just last week talked about the framing screwup with POTC.

Disney to Offer 'Pirates' Blu-ray Framing Fix "Very Soon" | High-Def Digest

Now there's the labeling issue.

The intent of the thread was to show how Disney screwed up again (also to bash Blu-Ray :)).
I understand that they had problems on a previous title.
I was simply wanting to know the point you were trying to make by pointing out a small typo. It seemed to give you great joy when its not a big deal is all. I dont understand how you could use it to bash either format without really reaching

I understand that they had problems on a previous title.
I was simply wanting to know the point you were trying to make by pointing out a small typo. It seemed to give you great joy when its not a big deal is all. I dont understand how you could use it to bash either format without really reaching
I was just passing on the news that was reported. Some find it interesting and newsworthy.

You caught me, I do find pleasure in bashing Blu. :D

The original framming problem was with the first run of POTC:Curse of the Black Pearl NOT the current movie. Does anyone in the HD-DVD camp read their posts before posting?

The original framming problem was with the first run of POTC:Curse of the Black Pearl NOT the current movie. Does anyone in the HD-DVD camp read their posts before posting?
"When we first brought the apparent issue to Disney's attention this past September, the studio would only say that they were investigating the problem. Now, with next week's Blu-ray release of the third film in the 'Pirates' series on the horizon, Disney has finally issued official word on the controversy, acknowledging the framing issue, and promising that all future Blu-ray pressings of 'Curse of the Black Pearl' will correct the problem. "

That a pretty long first run, 6 months.

Do you BluBallers have that short of a memory? Disney just last week talked about the framing screwup with POTC.

Disney to Offer 'Pirates' Blu-ray Framing Fix "Very Soon" | High-Def Digest

Now there's the labeling issue.

The intent of the thread was to show how Disney screwed up again (also to bash Blu-Ray :)).

Of course, you're not really bashing Blu-Ray, you're bashing a studio that happens to support Blu-Ray. Neither of these issues has anything to do with the format.

You also haven't answered my question as to whether or not you'd be bashing Disney if they were making these titles on HD-DVD (though I think I already know the answer).

And yes, the intent of the thread was to bash Disney for screwing up AGAIN - you already bashed them for screwing up the first time in the other thread.

But hey, if you get so much enjoyment out of something so small, good for you.

BTW, I finally finished Transformers last night. It's been sitting on my shelf for a couple weeks, since I watched the first half just to check out the quality of the picture on my new A2. Just couldn't get enough motivation to finish it before....

Of course, you're not really bashing Blu-Ray, you're bashing a studio that happens to support Blu-Ray. Neither of these issues has anything to do with the format.

You also haven't answered my question as to whether or not you'd be bashing Disney if they were making these titles on HD-DVD (though I think I already know the answer).

And yes, the intent of the thread was to bash Disney for screwing up AGAIN - you already bashed them for screwing up the first time in the other thread.

But hey, if you get so much enjoyment out of something so small, good for you.

BTW, I finally finished Transformers last night. It's been sitting on my shelf for a couple weeks, since I watched the first half just to check out the quality of the picture on my new A2. Just couldn't get enough motivation to finish it before....
:D

:D 2nd that.

Moving on I love the movie Transformers, its sexy, Transformers 2 anyone?
As long as the PQ/SQ is the same on both version there is one clear choice for everyone.
I agree, suprisingly I enjoyed it. It was more than meets the eye......;)

If you already knew the answer, why ask? Let's look at the Jack Ryan gaff -
http://www.satelliteguys.us/hd-dvd-...ow-jack-ryan-suffers-hd-dvd-s-small-size.html
No bashing from me just the BluBallers.

I guess you changed your mind on Transformers, because in the above link you said you couldn't care less about it. Hope you enjoyed it.

I guess you changed your mind on Transformers, because in the above link you said you couldn't care less about it. Hope you enjoyed it.

You're right, but there was another post where I mentioned that I bought it because it was the best thing I could find to test out my new A2 - there just wasn't anything else on the HD-DVD shelf that interested me for that purpose.... I still don't care about it as a movie.

I picked up POTCAWE today from Toysus. Video description still shows 1080i?? :mad:

I imagine there are quite a few of those early packages still floating around out there - they only corrected the problem on new packages created after the error was found. And of course, it is just a packaging error after all.