What I would LOVE to see on the Guide

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Jkauf55

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 19, 2009
Nashville, TN
When i had cable on the guide it would define the different channels with one in green as sports, movies were in a red like color and regular shows/series were in normal blue.

I sometimes scroll past a movie because it wasnt color coordinated...

Will this be something DTV will do in the sometime near future?

Send DTV an email and let them know your suggestions. They love the feedback from customers, helps them improve future features.

When i had cable on the guide it would define the different channels with one in green as sports, movies were in a red like color and regular shows/series were in normal blue.

This use to be a feature of the older Hughes rec's.

Jimbo thanks, and i took your advice and posted to link you provided!!!

Even thought you are a buckeye fan :no i looked past that---> ha ha im only joking with you!!! :D

Thanks again

If you press the GUIDE button a second time you can filter the what the guide displays so you only see movies or sports...

Jimbo thanks, and i took your advice and posted to link you provided!!!

Even thought you are a buckeye fan :no i looked past that---> ha ha im only joking with you!!! :D

Thanks again

You must be another SEC fan ... This site is becoming over run with them.... ugh.
Check out the Sports section if you haven't already.

That is actually a pretty good idea and would not be that difficult to do with a software update. The only problem I can see is it become too loud and some people getting confused by all of the color assortments. Also, what about stations like TBS or WGN that show movies and sports?

It would be nice to have the option to turn a feature like this off and on.

You must be another SEC fan ... This site is becoming over run with them.... ugh.

AHHH NO!!! A Penn St fan/ alumni...Even though i cheer for anyone who plays UT Vols... GOD I HATE THEM

LIKE THIS....

comcast-guide.jpg

See how the Games are in green, Tv shows in blue and movies in purple ( or whatever that color is)

In that case, I will be the resident Big XII representative here. I'm definitely no fan of the SEC. :D

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)