What is the best choice?

ageism

SatelliteGuys Family
Dec 2, 2006
I am going to do some changing of my dish service. This will require a new customer install. I have no desire to put a system in myself. So My question is should I call dish and set everything up with them or should I use a local installer. Who will do the best job? I have talked to a local and they can not give a better deal than what Dish advertised. Will going though dish get a better deal than advertised? I know there are some jerks as local installers and I also know dish sends some winners also. So it may be a toss up or the luck of the draw. I just want to know what u all think. Thanks

Last edited:

DishSubLA

SatelliteGuys Master
Apr 9, 2006
What city are you in? There are some good retailers at there, but far too many bad ones. If you go directly through Dish, they may send a company crew--THE BEST--or they may send out a retailer/contractor. It is a crap shoot.

codee

SatelliteGuys Family
Jun 3, 2005
Twin Cities, MN
I my area (Twin Cities, MN) I've never dealt with a contractor from Dish - I've always had DNS Employees and I've had nothing but good luck with them. I just had a guy out today and he was fantastic! I wish I could request him specifically for future work. Around here, the Dish guys seem quite alright

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts