What one subchannel do you wish they would add to your market??

I'd take any subchannel in my market, but that's not gonna happen since I'm in Canada and they don't allow subchannels unless they are owned by the major channel.

Posted Via The SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Of the popular sub channels we don't have Antenna TV in the Boston DMA so I guess that would be my choice.

Ross

Sent via Tapatalk

Really? Thanks I didnt know this. I'll google it later. Maybe because ME is based in Chicago?

correct.
Back when MeTV went national they (Weigel...the owners) moved a lot of shows off of MeTV and over to MeToo because they didnt have the rights to show them nationwide. Now looking at the schedule its mainly MeTV program with some other syndicated programming (like Roseanne and Cosby)
http://www.wciu.com/schedule.php?station=wmeu

Got lucky in Phoenix. On 1/1, our ABC affiliate dropped Live Well in lieu of AntennaTV. Just need Cozi to round things off. GetTV is coming next month. Don't know yet if that will be worthwhile or not.

http://wleptv.com/2014/01/wlep-to-lose-rtv-pbj-and-tuff-tv-feeds-jan-31st/
Thought I would pass this along:(

[h=1]WLEP to Lose RTV, PBJ, and Tuff TV Feeds Jan 31st[/h]By Kevin On January 13, 2014 · Leave a Comment
Happy new year… Not really. I just found out that Luken Communiations (parent company for RTV, PBJ, and Tuff TV) will be pulling the satellite feeds I receive at the end of this month. I’m sorry for the short notice but I did not hear anything from the network until just today. It would require a rather large investment to continue to receive their programming and these are funds that I do not have. I’m looking into it but I doubt I will be able to make the transition and keep them on the air.
The reason that I most likely cannot make the transition is that next year the FCC is looking to have their spectrum auction. When that happens low power television stations such as mine will most likely be forced off our channels and made to purchase new equipment if we wish to remain on the air. If I have any hope of being able to meet that mandate I will have to reserve cash.
In the mean time my plan is to take the programming I have now on channel 9.4 and move that to channel 9.1 and cease broadcasting on channels 9.3 and 9.4 altogether. I will continue to investigate other programming and will keep you all informed should I be able to secure something better for you.
I apologize for this and thank you all for continuing to watch.

well when you live in a 1 channel market the options are slim.
KXGN 5-1 CBS HD
KXGN 5-2 NBC SD

would be nice to maybe get Fox as a subchannel too

Antenna TV - Can't get it via any means here. But probably will never happen in 'small market' America. (Too expensive[?])
Oh, will add, the only sub-channels here are TheCW and MeTV.

I would like Metv, Cozi tv, Ion is one I would like to have. I live in area where there is several DMA's so if I had a big tv antenna I could get some more channels.

Dan Rose

Well, hear in Albuquerque's TV market is somewhat okay with too many church sub channels. But however there are few good ones out their.

KOB DT, This TV, KNME DT, VE ME Spanish, KOAT DT, Esterlla TV Spanish, KCHF DT, Weather Nation on rf ch. 10.2 KRTN, LD, ME TV, KLUZ DT, LATV Spanish, KYNM LD, Mundeo Fox HD, Tuff TV, PBJ, My Family TV.

Now there are new sub channels that I want to see are Antenna TV, Movies!, some kind of 24/7 all news channel, Get Tv, comes to Albuquerque's TV.:hungry::

Opps, I forget to add the 2nd, PBS station called KNMD DT, PBS World and PBS Create.

well here in Duluth I wish we'd get AntennaTV. Sad part is the only subchannel we have is MeTV (CW & MY are subchannels too)
But when you only have 6 stations options are limited. I know right now the CBS & NBC are to be sold (waiting on FCC approval) and the owner does like ThisTV so maybe we'll get that

Last edited:
Depite the Duluth, MN-Superior, WI DMA is still stuck with 12 Digital Channels.

I wish KQDS-DT could add Antenna TV and ThisTV sometime within the next 1 to 2 years?

Depite the Duluth, MN-Superior, WI DMA is still stuck with 12 Digital Channels.

I wish KQDS-DT could add Antenna TV and ThisTV sometime within the next 1 to 2 years?
no reason to repeat yourself. I've already given info in the other thread you posted

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)