What we are hearing...

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I begin by quoting Scott from the first post in this thread:

"First off... Everything you read here should be considered a RUMOR until you see it yourself... And I think you are going to like what you see."

So consider this a RUMOR!

I have shared this with the staff here last week, but have held it back awaiting second confirmation. I have gotten that 2nd confirmation, but I am leery of posting, because things do change.

That being said, tomorrow expect the following 3 channels:
NHL-HD
MSG-HD
FSNY-HD
I don't know if they are to be on at 6am or not. I expect 1 more sports channel to be turned on.

I don't work for them, I report what I am told. While I have faith in my contact, it is not real - until it IS real. BTW - there will be 2 add'l 'NATIONAL' channels lit in the morning.

enuf for tonight.

WAHOOOOOOOOOOO!

I caution again to understand that until it's on - it's OFF!.

If it was ANY OTHER CHANNELS I would not feel this way - but I know how Mr. Dolan and his henchmen work. I was a CABLEVISION sub for 30 years.

But - it is truly what I was told, and thus I report - you decide.

now lets see what they do with ch 627 for the sabres games. Since all home games are broadcasted via msg in hd there should be no excuses to get the sabres games in hd now!

I caution again to understand that until it's on - it's OFF!.

If it was ANY OTHER CHANNELS I would not feel this way - but I know how Mr. Dolan and his henchmen work. I was a CABLEVISION sub for 30 years.

But - it is truly what I was told, and thus I report - you decide.

Ohhh man Scobuck how do you expect me to sleep tonight!!! :D

Seriously Scobuck I really do appreciate you posting this Info tonight before the fact.

I was a Cablevision sub for about 20 years or so, I switched over to Directv when the whole Yankee YES fiasco happened in 2002!!!

I would NEVER go back to Cablevision after that, now with MSG and FSNY going HD on Directv my HD channel wish list is complete!! "If" they go live tomorrow it will truley be Christmas day for me!!!

Thanks Directv for All the HD, it has been well worth the wait!!!!
:D

Ohhh man Scobuck how do you expect me to sleep tonight!!! :D

Soundly I hope

Seriously Scobuck I really do appreciate you posting this Info tonight before the fact.
It is NOT FACT YET!
I was a Cablevision sub for about 20 years or so, I switched over to Directv when the whole Yankee YES fiasco happened in 2002!!!

Exactly why I switched.

I would NEVER go back to Cablevision after that, now with MSG and FSNY going HD on Directv my HD channel wish list is complete!! "If" they go live tomorrow it will truley be Christmas day for me!!!

Thanks Directv for All the HD, it has been well worth the wait!!!!
:D

I hope its accurate - enjoy!

I begin by quoting Scott from the first post in this thread:

"First off... Everything you read here should be considered a RUMOR until you see it yourself... And I think you are going to like what you see."

So consider this a RUMOR!

I have shared this with the staff here last week, but have held it back awaiting second confirmation. I have gotten that 2nd confirmation, but I am leery of posting, because things do change.

That being said, tomorrow expect the following 3 channels:
NHL-HD
MSG-HD
FSNY-HD
I don't know if they are to be on at 6am or not. I expect 1 more sports channel to be turned on.

I don't work for them, I report what I am told. While I have faith in my contact, it is not real - until it IS real. BTW - there will be 2 add'l 'NATIONAL' channels lit in the morning.

enuf for tonight.
hey sco, just checking my math,,,, so 3 + 1 = 6? i hate this new math.

Still no NBA TV HD huh. I know originally Directv said that it was suppose to be up by end of October. I wonder if that is still the case or if it has been delayed?

Believe NBA tips-off on the 31st.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts