What we are hearing...

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Thanks for the preview Scobuck.

Great to see NHL on the short list - and good news for the NY sport fans, it will make them much happier.

Not a big Disney fan myself - but progress is progress :)

ScoBuck

Thanks for finally sharing your information. I can certainly understand not wanting to spill the beans as anything can happen. ( even though the contracts must already be signed)

I think all of us NHL fans will have a hard time sleeping tonite with visions of hockey pucks dancing in our heads.

I hope I am not premature in saying "Scobuck....you the man !!"

Thanks

To quote Al Michaels..."Do you believe in miracles ??......YES !!"

I'm saying Toon Disney and Disney Channel are the national channels...

my money is also on Comcast SportsNet West HD 656 lighting up in 6 hours...

It's a possibility that ABC FamilyHD, CMTHD, CSTVHD, MTVHD, and SPIKEHD launch tomorrow....

cstv hd doesn't exist yet, abc family hd is next year, cmt hd/vhl hd/spike hd will probably all come online about the same time likely either November or December.IF it wasn't for tv listings on directv.com listing toon disney and deisney east in hd, I would only beleive that nhl hd, nba tv hd, fsn ny hd and msg hd were being added tomorrow. Remember all 4 stations due exist at this time.
It's a possibility that ABC FamilyHD, CMTHD, CSTVHD, MTVHD, and SPIKEHD launch tomorrow....

It makes me wonder sometimes that directv puts out false info to see who their leeks are. I think it may be monday, but probably Halloween when additions are made and it may not be tell about 7pm eastern that day that they are made either. In other words, late enough to be news on November 1 and not October 31.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts