What would the difference be between channels/price if I switched between these two packages?

edisonprime

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 12, 2012
What I have right now is this...

America's Top 250
Local Channels
Showtime
Starz
Dish Movie Pack
Gallery By Dish Scapes
On Dish Magazine

Now I wonder what channels would be added or removed as well as the price difference if I went this slightly different way (if you don't know the exact amount, just say "higher" or "lower"). And if you are able to, can you list the channels (even if regular channels or premium)? Also, if I change to this, would I lose out on promotions?...

America's Everything Pack
Local Channels
Dish Movie Pack
Gallery By Dish Scapes
On Dish Magazine

Thoughts?

Can't you go to My Account on your Hopper's Menu and add the AE Pack?? It'll show you the difference before you finalize the change

Can't you go to My Account on your Hopper's Menu and add the AE Pack?? It'll show you the difference before you finalize the change
I also want to know if any channels will be added or removed? I remember calling Dish CSR's in the past and they are no help.

I did some research and I think it's best to keep what I have. It's $30 cheaper and it's the exact same channel list. I now think that getting the "America's Everything Pack" is a rip-off now since someone could have "America's Top 250" and just add the premiums individually. Frankly, I now believe that the "America's Everything Pack" is not worth it without HBO and Cinemax.

• Love
Reactions: pattykay
I did some research and I think it's best to keep what I have. It's $30 cheaper and it's the exact same channel list. I now think that getting the "America's Everything Pack" is a rip-off now since someone could have "America's Top 250" and just add the premiums individually. Frankly, I now believe that the "America's Everything Pack" is not worth it without HBO and Cinemax.
Agreed. It's ridiculous to still have that available

I priced this out in the past and I lose all my discounts by switching to AEP. It’s cheaper to add the premium movies separately with AT250.

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

Reactions: HipKat

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)