What's for dinner ?

Yes, I suppose you are right, but my chili is so good. How could I deprive HIFI of something he likes? :D Plus, it's a rainy day, so chili is almost a MUST. If I had stuff for beef stew that would have been my choice, but I'm out of onions and a couple other things I need to make that, so chili it is. I'll just have to buy some more air freshener! :D

It's nothing special, just what HIFI and I have come to agree is the best chili I've ever made (and we went through a lot of trial and error!) Just one can rotel, one can chili ready tomatoes, two pounds hamburger seasoned with one package hot chili seasoning and one package mild chili seasoning (for some reason they don't make a medium) and the really big can of bush's chili ready beans. Sometimes I add more than one can of rotel or tomatoes, cuz I like tomatoes, but I don't deviate from this any more than that. Chili is one of our favorite fall/winter fixes and this amount will last us two or three days. HIFI likes me to make macaroni noodles to put in his, which I think is weird, but whatever! LOL! The second day we usually have chili cheese dogs and any left overs after that get eaten for lunch. I like mine with cheese and crackers, and so do the kids.

Chili cheese dogs :D

Attachments

• IMG_20100924_185747.jpg
    IMG_20100924_185747.jpg
    934.4 KB · Views: 124
Stuffed Bell Peppers, cooking 1lb lean hamburger with 2 cloves diced garlic, 1/2 a small white onion diced, 1 Hatch green chile and 1 - 7 oz can of mushrooms (no fresh)... will add rice a roni long grain rice & grate some cheddar cheese, then stuff the medium peppers and cook in the crockpot on low... leftovers will be lunch.

The stuffed peppers sound very good. I am not surprised that it was a good plan. I may try that myself. I have tried several of your concoctions and was not disappointed.

Snacks...

Whats for breakfast?