• Other ,Please Explain.

Votes: 63 18.5%

• Total voters

Hemi 6.1

On Vacation
Original poster
May 3, 2007
Wayne County,Pa
Just wanted to see what people are choosing for a base package., You can tell us if you have HD as well, but I just want to see what most people are subscribing as a Base package. If you have a local only or some other service with E* Vote other ,and explain, why you chose to not have a base package. Or what you other base pack is."Grandfathered" (HD Absolute, Latino)

Last edited:
You need to add dish absolute as I am sure many people have that package still considering it was grandfathered on 8/1/08
Thats Turbo HD Gold isn't it? Whats the difference besides price? I was only aloud 10 options for the poll as well . So I did the best I could. Use Other for your Vote.

HD Absolute (for now)

I guess in Feb it will change to Turbo HD Silver. Will take a PT HD Rsn (CSN-MA), a FT SD RSN MASN ,and Big Ten HD in exchange for a handful of stations that I have little use for.

At200, Sports Pack, $.1 Skinemax, but will switch to Turbo Silver or Gold, come February. By Then FSN Wisconsin should be a dedicated channel.

Last edited:
Thats Turbo HD Gold isn't it? Whats the difference besides price? I was only aloud 10 options for the poll as well . So I did the best I could. Use Other for your Vote.

HD absolute = Turbo HD Gold + Platinum minus RSN for $29.99 vs $49.99

AEP w locals, superstations,gold pack +platinum pack. Since I have 3 hd dvrs I had to have AEP to escape the dvr fees. THe addition of Hbo and Starz in hd helped make the decision easy to go back to AEP from top 250 dvr advantage.

4LNB's on 1 cable to side of house?

2nd tv wiring for 722

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)