Foxbat

Addicted to new HW
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 25, 2003
Michiana
I posted to the Folding @ Home thread and I noticed that my signature was missing from my post. Then I noticed everyone else's posts were missing signatures as well. I don't think I clicked on anything to make the signatures hidden, and when I check my CP settings, my signature appeared in order.

Okay, that's weird. I see some of my signature, but there are no links.
--Roland
Click here to see my Equipment | SatelliteGuys.US is Folding@Home to help find cures to Serious Diseases. | Click Here for Complete FAH Stats | Click here for EOC Stats
SatelliteGuys.US is here to help. If you'd like to Help, too, Click Here to Become a Supporting Member...

Ah, I see what is going on. Appears Scott is experimenting again. :)

Mike, I see your sig in your first post, but not the second one.

Yeah, noticed that.

I would vote for the last post in the thread instead of the first. When the links were there I would use them for quickly checking on the F@H stats.

Okay, so next question: Are links in signatures disabled now? I got rid of the old links that don't work but now my "links" are un-clickable.

I kinda liked it the old way. Could it be made into a per-user preference setting to choose to see sigs in all posts vs. sigs once per thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts