Foxbat

Addicted to new HW
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 25, 2003
Michiana
I posted to the Folding @ Home thread and I noticed that my signature was missing from my post. Then I noticed everyone else's posts were missing signatures as well. I don't think I clicked on anything to make the signatures hidden, and when I check my CP settings, my signature appeared in order.

Okay, that's weird. I see some of my signature, but there are no links.
--Roland
Click here to see my Equipment | SatelliteGuys.US is Folding@Home to help find cures to Serious Diseases. | Click Here for Complete FAH Stats | Click here for EOC Stats
SatelliteGuys.US is here to help. If you'd like to Help, too, Click Here to Become a Supporting Member...

Ah, I see what is going on. Appears Scott is experimenting again. :)

Mike, I see your sig in your first post, but not the second one.

Yeah, noticed that.

I would vote for the last post in the thread instead of the first. When the links were there I would use them for quickly checking on the F@H stats.

Okay, so next question: Are links in signatures disabled now? I got rid of the old links that don't work but now my "links" are un-clickable.

I kinda liked it the old way. Could it be made into a per-user preference setting to choose to see sigs in all posts vs. sigs once per thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OTHER SATELLITEGUYS CONTENT OF INTEREST

bug report

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)