Where is the reference for NS741 C/Ku LNB skew?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

orlyPR

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 2, 2012
caribbean
(UPDATE) Where is the reference for NS741 C/Ku LNB skew?

Hy!, i set-up a 5.5' dish to 58W in Puerto Rico, i get some transport for example 4040 H tp 18C w/out problem. for 3840 V tp 7C need to move the conical scalar to front of dish in position ~44. The situation is that C band -TP; 6, 8, 10, is very weak, and not found channel. The Lnb is skew ~5.30 but the orientation to use is the Small box (where the output of band c), My Question is where is the exact orientation of LNB Skew? Thanks in advanced.!

Also, i dont find any Ku band Tp, means that The LNB SKEW is very fall of the supposed position?.

Last edited:
To get a Zero(0) skew for the NS741 point the little indicator arrow on the top of the Ku LNBF to either 3 O' Clock or 9 O' Clock position.

Update!

Also, i dont find any Ku band Tp, means that The LNB SKEW is very fall of the supposed position?.

I can't find any Ku with mine either, was going to call them about warranty on it. Bought back in late Feb. but never installed till warmer end of April.

I can't find any Ku with mine either, was going to call them about warranty on it. Bought back in late Feb. but never installed till warmer end of April.

What is the size of you Dish?

according to lyngsat.com where you live in WI, the KU band is far.

is far what? I have a 10 foot Orbitron with quad leg support and a perfectly good working c/ku combo. Just wanted to test product for maybe a little more signal. Removed when not a hint of a Ku signal.

Try adjusting focal length. LNB could be too close or too far away from dish.

i enter manually the TP frequency and of some band C and Ku and the meter not locked, the signal quality is 4%. May be need to adjust the LNB Skew.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts